X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE - Cirque Du Soleil

THE BEATLES LOVE BYCIRQUE DU SOLEIL

Larry King to broadcast his show LIVE from The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge at The Mirage

LAS VEGAS - On June 26-

The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil - 5/24/06

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...love+las+vegas
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: LOVE - Cirque Du Soleil

I had the quite fortunate opportunity to see LOVE again at the 10PM performance at The Mirage on Sunday night July 15th. They have tweeked a few sequences here and there, the special effects (especially the "big audience participation" one) remains special and a truly exceptional experience. If you have the chance - GO! GO! GO!

Here are a few photos:

Inside the theatre just before showtime:

The view from Penthouse E33:

The view from Cabana 4:

Our plane is part of the co-promotion of the show:

ALSO - The Dolphin Habitat @ The Mirage (part of Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden) had a birth last month of a dolphin baby boy named Sgt. Pepper!

Here he is with Mommy and a few other shots too:

Last edited by ALIASd; 07-18-2007, 09:41 PM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I really want to see this show. I listen to the soundtrack constantly. I was so sad that last time I went to Vegas it was on hiatus!

Comment

They're dark Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Hope you get to see it next time in town. Just listening to the CD set rushes great visual memories at you!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X