This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamas TV Klls off Mickey Mouse Double

A Mickey Mouse lookalike who preached Islamic domination on a Hamas-affiliated children's television program was beaten to death in the show's final episode Friday.
    In the final skit, "Farfour" was killed by an actor posing as an Israeli official trying to buy Farfour's land. At one point, the mouse called the Israeli a "terrorist."
    "Farfour was martyred while defending his land," said Sara, the teen presenter. He was killed "by the killers of children," she added.

See the complete article here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070629/...s_mickey_mouse

Re: Hamas TV Klls off Mickey Mouse Double

Nice.

Comment

The idea of using what many consider THE sympbol of capitalism as a mascot for Islamic fundamentalism is rather silly to me. Whatever, we've got crazies over here, too.
      "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

"Now kids, we all know that when a cartoon character dies that he comes back the next week just fine, but I have this legal document assuring us that Farfur's gone forever!"
        Just as well that they stop brainwashing the childrens with a sick mockery of an icon.
        M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
        sigpic
        Flickr

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the "terrorist" killing the mouse was actually a Disney lawyer in disguise...

Sadly the hateful show that was on there with the mouse will probably be replaced with another hate-filled show. All in order to "educate" the kids to hate.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X