Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dunkin' Donuts opens stores in Hersheypark

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunkin' Donuts opens stores in Hersheypark

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/st...8/daily25.html

What's better than getting hopped up on pounds upon pounds of Hershey's Chocolate?

Yes this is an actual 5 pound chocolate bar you can buy at Hersheypark!!!

Why adding a Dunkin' Donut chaser. That's exactly what you can do now at Hersheypark in Hershey, PA.

Next time you are queing up for one of their coasters you can make sure you have enough sugar to stand in line. And, the donuts won't melt on you.

It's a Win/Win situation.

Re: Dunkin' Donuts opens stores in Hersheypark

"Yes this is an actual 5 pound chocolate bar you can buy at Hersheypark!!!"
    Except you are in Chocolate World It's true, though, you can get them at Hersheypark, too.

One of these days I swear I need to post a Hersheypark trip report in the other parks section!
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

I'm ready to dip my donuts at Hershey Park! It's smart of them to partner up with other businesses and diversify their offerings.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by ghosty4 View Post
        "Yes this is an actual 5 pound chocolate bar you can buy at Hersheypark!!!"
        Except you are in Chocolate World It's true, though, you can get them at Hersheypark, too.
        Well, it's pretty much the same thing. I consider Chocolate World part of Hersheypark. I mean, it's what, a 100 yard walk from Chocolate World to the park?

Comment

sounds good to me chocolate and donuts, not a bad combo

Comment

As some one who lives there let me say it's not as great as the press might have made it look. The only Dunkin's at the park to have donuts is outside the park, it is right before the entrance. The one Dunkin inside the park is at the new Boardwalk section of the park and it only severs coffee and latte's and othere drinks. They do have some donut holes but that's it. Sorry to disappoint you.
            Last edited by Jessicalover; 07-01-2007, 10:06 AM.
            Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
            sigpic

Comment

Ohhh I miss Hersheypark and Dunkin Donuts!!
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Luckly I have a Dunkin Donuts about every 25 feet here.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by Jessicalover View Post
                  As some one who lives there let me say it's not as great as the press might have made it look. The only Dunkin's at the park to have donuts is outside the park, it is right before the entrance. The one Dunkin inside the park is at the new Boardwalk section of the park and it only severs coffee and latte's and othere drinks. They do have some donut holes but that's it. Sorry to disappoint you.
                  Bummer! Oh, well ..Dunkin's is so good, I'd settle for donut holes. Dunkin closed all of their locations in NorCal and I haven't tasted any of their ware in years. Does anybody know if there are any in Southern Cal? ..Anaheim? Buena Park? ..San Diego? Los Angeles?

People in my area are extremely upset and disappointed with Hershey. They had a huge plant in Oakdale, CA for decades. Thousands of local people had jobs either directly for them, or as a result of their business. I used to take chocolate making tours there. The City of Oakdale even had an annual Chocolate Festival on account of Hershey.

Well, the crap hit the fan a few months ago. The day came when they hired a new manager/efficiency expert who talked the the company into laying everybody off and moving the entire facility to Mexico for the cheap labor. As far as I'm concerned, Hershey's can outsourse their theme park to Mexico, too. Perhaps this would save them money as well.

I used to have high expectations of experirencing the magic of their park. But now ..meh! Hersheypark is pretty much the equivalent of a county fair - with typical off the shelf rides and high prices. They don't need us. Who needs them?

Comment

I found this list:
                    Dunkin Donuts - 25111 Danabirch Dana Point CA 92629

Dunkin Donuts - 937 Millbrae Ave Millbrae CA 94030

Dunkin Donuts, Togos and Baskin-Robbins - 4201 Oceanside Blvd Oceanside CA 92056 (760) 631-1375

Mamadshah - France, Paris Paris CA 34465 +61628261625

Dunkin' Donuts - 6489 Camden Ave San Jose CA 95120 (800) 289-4232

None of those are w/i 50 miles of me at least, according to the DD site
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Heck, we have not had a dunkin donuts in 10 yrs. Had 5 krispy kremes but all have closed except maybe one. It really stinks too, I love donuts:blush:

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                        Well, it's pretty much the same thing. I consider Chocolate World part of Hersheypark. I mean, it's what, a 100 yard walk from Chocolate World to the park?
                        Yeah, but it isn't. Chocolate World is a visitor's center and is run by Hershey Foods. Hersheypark is an amusement park and run by The Hershey Entertainment and Resorts Co. They are seperate entities. Hersheypark needs Hershey Food's approval for logo use and such. Much like Disney with The Children's Place running The Disney Store.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                          Well, the crap hit the fan a few months ago. The day came when they hired a new manager/efficiency expert who talked the the company into laying everybody off and moving the entire facility to Mexico for the cheap labor.
                          I used to have high expectations of experirencing the magic of their park. But now ..meh! Hersheypark is pretty much the equivalent of a county fair - with typical off the shelf rides and high prices. They don't need us. Who needs them?
                          The current Board of Directors for Hershey Foods have no respect for the legacy of the founder, or the people who are true to the Hershey brand. They were actually thinking of closing THE plant in Hershey, Pennsylvania! Believe me, they are doing more harm than good for this company (and it's on purpose, it seems).

Hersheypark is not owned or operated by Hershey Foods.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                            I found this list:
                            Dunkin Donuts - 25111 Danabirch Dana Point CA 92629

Dunkin Donuts - 937 Millbrae Ave Millbrae CA 94030

Dunkin Donuts, Togos and Baskin-Robbins - 4201 Oceanside Blvd Oceanside CA 92056 (760) 631-1375

Mamadshah - France, Paris Paris CA 34465 +61628261625

Dunkin' Donuts - 6489 Camden Ave San Jose CA 95120 (800) 289-4232

None of those are w/i 50 miles of me at least, according to the DD site
                            Nice work, NeverNeverland. Thanks!

Comment

So it just dawned on me that I took pictures of both Dunkin' Donuts stands...

This one is located before the Main Gate and actually has donuts!

This one is located in the new Boardwalk area, and does not have donuts. It also must be a nightmare in bad weather.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X