Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concert for Diana

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Concert for Diana

    Anyone here watching this? VH1 Started showing it at 11am EDT.

  • #2
    Re: Concert for Diana

    Yes, I actually managed to catch it from the start.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Concert for Diana

      I've been clicking on it off and on. Just caught Donny Osmond and the other Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat guys.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Concert for Diana

        Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
        I've been clicking on it off and on. Just caught Donny Osmond and the other Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat guys.
        probably the only time you'll ever see Donny Osmond and "diddy" at the same event.
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

        "Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert




        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Concert for Diana

          I didn't intend to watch it, but I started watching it because nothing was on, and now I'm hooked. What a tremendous amount of talent. I loved Tom Jones.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Concert for Diana

            Is there somewhere (on VH1.com perhaps), that lists the performers and what songs they are doing? I was flipping through channels and there was this one song I really liked... but I have no idea who it was that was singing or what the song was called.




            Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


            Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Concert for Diana

              We started watching, then turned it off when Pherrel and Nelly Furtado were on. Don't care for them and something tells me Diana wouldn't have cared for Pherrel.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Concert for Diana

                Pharrell is cool, but I don't think he was really appropriate for this event. Nelly Furtado was only there just so Prince William to make a fool of himself. True fact.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Concert for Diana

                  Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                  Is there somewhere (on VH1.com perhaps), that lists the performers and what songs they are doing? I was flipping through channels and there was this one song I really liked... but I have no idea who it was that was singing or what the song was called.

                  Found it!




                  Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                  Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Concert for Diana

                    Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                    something tells me Diana wouldn't have cared for Pherrel.
                    I don't think she would have been much of a fan of Diddy either.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Concert for Diana

                      Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                      Found it!
                      Do you have a link? I was wondering too.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Concert for Diana

                        Been watching it since about 11:30am-ish. Tuned in RIGHT as Duran Duran took the stage. Simon Le Bon....le Drool. He is still a hot looking man.
                        Katie :yea:
                        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!








                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Concert for Diana

                          All the clips, in between artists, of Diana and the work she did is making me tear up...such a tragic loss

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Concert for Diana

                            I agree VF.....it just reminds me what a bright light was dimmed the day she died.
                            Katie :yea:
                            Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                            :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!








                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Concert for Diana

                              Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                              Found it!
                              So what song/Artist was it?

                              Originally posted by Disneykat View Post
                              Been watching it since about 11:30am-ish. Tuned in RIGHT as Duran Duran took the stage. Simon Le Bon....le Drool. He is still a hot looking man.
                              You're serious? Commander Fatboy, aka LeDork? Personally I think he's a total tool (and I know I'm not alone in that). He used to be so hot and I idolized him for everything he was back in the day.... now I pretty much hate his guts.

                              But I still love Duran's music.

                              That being said.... put me in the middle of a John & Roger sandwich and I would die a happy camper. :evil:



                              Oh and man, poor William is seriously losing his hair. EEP!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X