Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

John Fiedler Voice of Piglet Dies

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Fiedler Voice of Piglet Dies

The timing on this one is amazingly ironic

NEW YORK (AP) -- John Fiedler, a stage actor who won fame as the voice of Piglet in Walt Disney's Winnie-the-Pooh films, died Saturday, The New York Times reported in Monday editions. He was 80.
    Full Story Here

He will be missed.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

that is amazingly ironic, and very sad, my avatar and signature will be changed from tigger to piglet during this week... i hope this isnt some kind of death conspiricy because this is a happy year... disneylands 50th and i know that these people had theyre hearts set on attending, i do not think that i will be this sad about an actors death until clarance nash leaves us.

Comment

I am sorry to tell migitmouse88 that Clarence Nash passed away over 20 years ago on February 20 1985 of leukemia.

Comment

First Tigger then Piglet???

This sucks-

Comment

oh sorry about that, i didnt realize that, i thoght that he was still living because didnt he do some work on mickey christmas carol?

Comment

They'll always be with us... but they'll be missed too!

Comment

Rest in Peace. This is very sad. I always enjoyed seeing the man when he made TV guest star appearances. Every time I saw him, I heard Piglet. It was great. Oh... Those were the days...

Comment

I liked him in the original "12 Angry Men." And "The Bob Newhart Show."

Comment

So since the arbitrary May 5th day to begin the 50th celebration Disney put out, we've lost:

Thurl Ravenscroft, Joe Grant, Howard Morris(gopher), Paul Winchell(tigger), John Fiedler(piglet). Not even including Frank Gorshin and Henry Corden in the list and this is already a month's span no one wanted.

Comment

as kindof a memoriom of these two people and characters... i think it would be a cool thing to theme our avatars and signatures to these characters... piglet was always one of my favorite characters, i myself am very small for my age and piglet was kind of the same way.

Comment

I'm with you mate! Here's to the men of the Hundred Acre Wood

Comment

anyone else want to join us?

Comment

I have an animated one I made for visionsfantastic, but vbulletin's rules are all too strict for most all of my avatars... I'll see what I can do though.

Comment

I'm in, I'll find one!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                            ~

Comment

I remember Fiedler as both the voice of Piglet and one of the jurors in the classic "Twelve Angry Men". R.I.P. Mr. Fiedler
                              J.B. Opie

"Doubt is the rust of a feeble mind. The only way to seize the future is to grasp the present. Let's Go!"

-Chairman Clench, Alien Encounter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X