Pixar Studio Tour

Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixar Studio Tour

I read the article on Mice Age last year about the Pixar Studios tour and it sounded really cool. I'm guessing it's sold out by now, but I can't find information about it anywhere. Is the tour available to the general public, and if so, where can I get info on it?

"To Serve Man... it's a cookbook!!!"

Ever heard of the dyslexic man who sold his soul to Santa?

Re: Pixar Studio Tour

There are not really "tours" for PIXAR as they are more like fundraising events.

OogieBoogie posted information about the Emeryville Education Fund Pre-Screening of Ratatouille, which I was fortunate enough to attend.

On September 15th, the Cartoon Art Museum is hosting their annual fundraiser at PIXAR. I went to this event last year and it was a nice event.

Wine and Hors d oeuvres as you enter, tour around the main lobby and upper level, no access to any production studios.

A presentation in their state of the art theatre with a few of the famed writer/directors.

Check out for more details.

Hope that helps!
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Ad Widget