This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek on ABC Family

Has anyone been seeing these promos for the show Greek that starts on ABC Family tonight? It looks like it could be a pretty fun show - and I've been feeling all college nostalgic since I went back to visit my old campus last weekend. I miss it!

I think I will have to check it out - is anyone else planning on watching it?

WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

Comment

Re: Greek on ABC Family

I watched it last night, it was actually pretty good. At least I thought it was. The roommate Dale, he's my favorite. NOw I can't wait for next Monday.
      STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
      And, I kiss that frog
      Each time finding
      The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
      He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

My husband saw the ads for it, and said, "That's on ABC Family??" It looked like it had the potential to be funny, yet a little raunchy.
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

ABC Family airs the mini-series It. Not exactly a family movie.

I recorded Greek but haven't watched it yet. I liked Spencer Grammer when she was on As The World Turns. I love watching/reading anything that deals with college greek life.

Comment

Disney Series Takes a Mature Look at Greek Life

BUFFALO NEWS

Visit Disney Reporter - Where the Magic Lives
            (http://www.disneyreporter.net.ms)
            Four years of magic and still going strong.

Comment

I saw this show (well, some of it, I drifted off to other things part of the way) last night on ABC. Wasn't half bad, but I have to admit I'm surprised to read that it was on ABC Family first. What are they smoking over there? This is hardly the kind of show I'd put on anything labeled "Family."

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad show, but it has some content that's not exactly appropriate for little ones. For teens, no problem, though.

Comment

I thought it was a funny-cute show. It is very sterotypical-cliche-ish but enjoyable none the less. I think to really appreciate it you have to have gone through the whole greek experience in college

Comment

I loved the show. It's a nice summer show that's a break from rerun hell. My freshman roommate was like Dale except for the meaningful advice bit. She was just plain out judgemental of anyone who wasn't Christian but that's another post. The practice Rush conversation had me laughing. I remember doing that. There were a couple parts I thought were cheesy but overall I thought it was a cute show.

Comment

Originally posted by TiaDalmaFan View Post
                    Wasn't half bad, but I have to admit I'm surprised to read that it was on ABC Family first. What are they smoking over there? This is hardly the kind of show I'd put on anything labeled "Family."

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad show, but it has some content that's not exactly appropriate for little ones. For teens, no problem, though.
                    I fully agree - I thought the same thing.

Comment

I only plan on watching the June 23 episode as Plain White T's is going to be on performing a couple songs (love them!).

Comment

I really enjoyed this show, and am looking forward to tonight's episode a lot! I thought last week's was a great start to the show and I am looking forward to seeing where they take things tonight.

I thought the best part was how well rounded and realistic the characters and their relationships were. I loved that. I loved Casey and how I could understand her relationship with her brother (for good and bad) and I thought that she and Cappie were really interesting together...I think they might be a cute couple down the road, you know?

FYI, if anyone wants to check out the first episode, I believe that it's still a free download from iTunes today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X