This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New D-store merch

With the semi-annual sale wrapping up,it's that time again.
    Time for new D-store stuff:
    There's brand new Studio Collection that is absolutely awesome.
    It reminds me a lot of the first line with the sketches but it's basically a background of sketches (in one color) with a full color character in front of them.
    There are a bunch of kids t-shirts (all the princesses individually, Sally, Jack, Zero, Cars, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Marie, Fantasia, Baloo, Pinocchio, Simba, etc)
    So far we only have a couple adult ones and they're all me (Goofy, Oggie & Jack) we're suppose to be getting more men (Mickey, Big Bad Wolf, Baloo) and womens (Alice, Sally, Pooh, Eeyore, Cinderella, Snow)
    Then there's another set of adult ones that are the thinner shirts (like the movie poster and Narnia ones a while ago) with Jack, Sally. Snow & Fantasia (so far)
    There are adult denim jackets (Multi princess and Jack) and hooded sweatshirts (Jack, Snow, etc)
    Also in studio are these really neat big canvas painting (Jack, Snow, Mickey etc).
    Plus notebooks (alice, fantasia, Grumpy etc)
    These weird plush sets; miniature versions of Mickey, Alice, Nightmare, and The three little pigs)
    A really cool fleece blanket, some dishware (mugs, plates)

On top of that there's a new set of pirates stuff
    So far we have a Jack and an Elizabeth shirt but there's also suppose to be a leather pirate jacket, some more mens shirts and a purse.

On top of that, we just started back to school
    So there's back packs, lunch totes, folders, wallets, key chains, all that good stuff. We've also got these neat iron on things for jeans (totally making myself some Disney jeans)

I believe that's pretty much everything. Studio's already selling like crazy

OH! And in the Coming Soon catagory we have: Disneystore.com
    Not to be confused with Disneyshopping.com... this is Disney Store's real for real site! I don't really have any additional info on it, but we'll see what happens. (Actually if I'm not mistaken it opens up tomorrow)

Re: New D-store merch

I saw the new line today it looked really cool.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Totally excited about new Studio collection shirts. And if Baloo is one, it makes life even better!

Now to wait patiently until they make a Remy antenna topper...
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
        Totally excited about new Studio collection shirts. And if Baloo is one, it makes life even better!

Now to wait patiently until they make a Remy antenna topper...
        I figured you'd be excited that it wasn't just the usual Jack, Mickey and Grumpy fair that usually comes in adult clothing

And Remy toppers would be awesome!! I'm surprised there weren't any Ratatouille toppers at all esp after those crazy Meet the Robinson big head ones

Comment

NEW DIsney Stuidos COLLECTION? Yes! I'm going tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. I was thinking about asking you if anything new is coming.

Comment

SWEET! I'm running over to my store at lunch!

I just tried "disneystore.com" and it directed me to disneyshopping.com. Can't wait to see the site!
            With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

YAYNESS.... They just closed the Disney Store in Denver, and I don't want to miss out on the fabulous merchandise!

Comment

I just got back and this wave looks liek the first one. its terrific. They did not have much of the adult stuff yet, but I can tell you the cahracters for mens shirts. Oogie Boogie, Jack Skellington, Goofy, Grumpy, Sorceror Mickey, Big Bad Wolf, Capt Hook, Baloo and DONALD DUCK! Yes I'll finally have my DOnald Shirt. The price has gone up though. They used to be $12.50 now they are $16.50. However, If you buy 2 you get them for $25. So its not bad at all. The designs are terrfic. There are art prints for hte walls too. They only had Snow White, Tinkerbell, Jack Skellignton and DOnald Duck though. There are also lamps; OH and Sweatshirts.

I'll post picuters later.

Comment

Disneystore.com is up and running. Looks like more things will be added later, but for now, it looks good! Chech it out!

Comment

Originally posted by serenityandroses View Post
                    Disneystore.com is up and running. Looks like more things will be added later, but for now, it looks good! Chech it out!

Excellent. Now I don't have to post pictures. Hmmm 2 for $18. That's better than at the store. Of course in this case we have shipping and handling.

Comment

FAN-TAS-TIC!!!! LOVE the shirt!

And there's a DONALD POSTER!!!! I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!!!! And it's canvas?!?!

But what's up with putting Donald with the other 3 in the plates? That's an odd combo. I can't even split the set with my friend that collects Mickey!

But there's a POSTER!!!! WOHOO!!!! :yea:

Comment

If you go to Disneystore.com it brings up a new Disney Store online page. It looks like it is dedicated to the merchandise that you can find at Disney Stores. Some of it is still mixed with Disney Shopping- which I now presume is a different site. The merchandise on Disneystore.com and Disneyshopping.com is different. Disneystore.com doesn't have nearly as much. Plus Disneystore.com says grand opening.

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/...neyStoreDSIcom

If you click on "Shop" at the top, it takes you to a Disney Shopping page; very confusing. Why can't they have two completely different sites at different addresses?

Comment

When I logged on to Disneyshopping.com this morning both sites items were mixed together. Last night they weren't. I wonder what's going on?

Comment

From what I've been told/figured out:
                            Disneystore.com is part of Disneyshopping.com. So they're kind of one and the same (even though the d-store's still not owned by Disney). You can now return online merch at the stores.
                            It doesn't make a ton of sense so I'm hoping we get some more info soon. I'll keep you all posted

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X