This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratatouing

So I was at my local Circuit City store buying a new monopod because my other already broke within a year... and came across this 2007 straight to DVD release CGI animated feature movie called "Ratatouing" for $6.99. The story is of a world class chef who happens to be a rat. His best buddy is a clumsy waiter... blah blah blah and they go around to kitchens run by humans to collect the best ingredients...

I smell a lawsuit coming soon...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: Ratatouing

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post
    So I was at my local Circuit City store buying a new monopod because my other already broke within a year... and came across this 2007 straight to DVD release CGI animated feature movie called "Ratatouing" for $6.99. The story is of a world class chef who happens to be a rat. His best buddy is a clumsy waiter... blah blah blah and they go around to kitchens run by humans to collect the best ingredients...

I smell a lawsuit coming soon...
    rut roh.....

Comment

are u kidding me? is it like quoted from the real movie like this line: "It was you getting fancy with the spices!" Linguini said that. and Remy said " Lets go go go!"?

Live,Let,Rock!!! :bow: :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by BlanksAllAround View Post
        are u kidding me? is it like quoted from the real movie like this line: "It was you getting fancy with the spices!" Linguini said that. and Remy said " Lets go go go!"?
        i'm always intrigued by what makes someone place their very first post!
        welcome!:wave:

Comment

I couldn't find an IMDB page for this so it is almost unknown at this time. I wonder how many parents will buy this and tell their kids that it is actually Ratatouille.

Comment

Hmmm...
            Did it have the name "Jan Pinkava" on it anywhere?

Comment

Given that DisneyTV ripped-off (ok, is in the final stages of settling a lawsuit in which it is contended that they ripped-off) a then unknown production of High School Musical, I wouldn't entirely dismiss this claim.
              These are the games that never end.

Comment

This is nothing new. There's been a million of those cheap Disney Movie knockoffs in stores to try and trick stupid people into buying them by making them think its the real thing when it's completely the contrary. But wow, that was fast...
                M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                sigpic
                Flickr

Comment

I call BS-

No IMDB
                  No Amazon
                  No Google Hits
                  No Yahoo search hits-
                  NOTHING

So I say post proof that it even exists. Studio, release date..etc.

Comment

Google results for the word "Ratatouing"=0

You know it's good stuff when your movie has NOTHING online... I'm suprised this thread didn't even pop up. We are probably the only mention of this movie, it's not on amazon either... good stuff.
                    Infinity and Beyond:
                    The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
                    http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Comment

I'm not "calling BS," but I can't find anything bout it either. Oh, well.
                      "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

I looked through imdb before, also didn't find anything. I didn't have a camera on me. When I go back, I'll ask if I can take a picture. And I'll remember what studio made it. But I gurantee you, I'm not making this up. I didn't bother looking through ebay, amazon, etc.

I also think this company is trying to rip parents off thinking it's the real movie or just getting a cheaper solution than having to spend a bundle to see the real movie in a real theater and buying real movie theater snacks...

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                        -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
                          INo Google Hits
                          I had one Google hit - this thread.

Comment

Okay, I went ahead and bought the darn DVD. But I'm gonna return after I get pictures up to you naysayers who doubt me for some reason, guess it's because it matters more how I can prove it, not what I know...

The DVD is actually only 44 minutes long and from "Peter Pan/ Inspired Productions".

But I'm tired and sleepy, so I'll do good with the pics tomorrow.

-Jurassic Park

Comment

It was "Ratatoing" NOT "Ratatouing". Haha . Yeah, now you can search all kinds of stuff on it. Here's amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Ratatoing/dp/B000PWRBSM

Here's the production company's website: wwww.peterpan.com

Ratatoing: http://store.nexternal.com/shared/St...t=products.asp

The Little Cars series (click on the movie title for more info): http://store.nexternal.com/shared/St...t=products.asp
                              Last edited by filmfreak11; 07-16-2007, 11:39 PM.

-Jurassic Park

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X