Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had the choice could you pull the plug? Check out Ghost Whisperer next friday

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had the choice could you pull the plug? Check out Ghost Whisperer next friday

Watch Ghost Whisperer Tonight to see Melinda reveal her gift to someone new!

Re: Melinda Tells Someone New About Her Gift This Friday Night On Ghost Whisperer 7/8

I've seen the Dog Whisperer, but never this show. Can you tell me anything about it?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Re: Melinda Tells Someone New About Her Gift This Friday Night On Ghost Whisperer 7/8

Barry, its the show with Jennifer Love Hewitt where she can see ghosts and helps them.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Didn't this show just have it's season finale not too long ago? Is it starting the new season already?
        Disneyland is the right of all sentient beings.

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
          Barry, its the show with Jennifer Love Hewitt where she can see ghosts and helps them.
          Thanks, Frecky! sounds very interesting.

--Barry
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I *love* the Ghost Whisperer! I'm happy to hear the new season is starting so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's not just because JLH is *so* hot. Though that doesn't hurt. I also love that she's not a teeny tiny scrawny girl and she's still a star. She looks like a woman should look- curves.
            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Blech. JLH :yuck:
              I saw one ep to see a guest star.
              It was bad.
              And JLH, yuck.
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

What. I like her. I think she's hot.
                I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

I remember when she was a little pipsqueak and went by Love Hewitt on Kids Inc. :lol:

Comment

If you had the choice could you pull the plug? Check out Ghost Whisperer next friday

Watch Ghost Whisperer next friday to see Melinda help a family make a hard choice!

Comment

William Russ the dude from Boy Meets World is on Ghost Whisperer tonight! He rocks!

William Russ the dude from Boy Meets World is on Ghost Whisperer tonight! I love that guy!

Comment

Re: William Russ the dude from Boy Meets World is on Ghost Whisperer tonight! He rock

which one is he? been ages since i've seen that show? is it corey's friend?

Comment

Re: William Russ the dude from Boy Meets World is on Ghost Whisperer tonight! He rock

No he played the dad-
                          sigpic
                          "I Want That Simple Life"

B.F.F.=Brian Fyfe Forever
                          4-8-1983 to 4-28-2010

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf View Post
                            No he played the dad-
                            ahhh thankx :-)

Comment

I thought it was Mr. Feeny at first :lol:. I do think Mr. Feeny made some appearances in movies within the last two years though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X