Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Whose Line is it Anyway DVD--October 9th--*UNCENSORED*

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose Line is it Anyway DVD--October 9th--*UNCENSORED*

All you Whose Line is it Anyway fans will be pleased to learn that Warner Brothers is releasing the Season 1 Volume 2 DVD on October 9, 2007. Amazon.com has the DVD up for pre-order, right now. The specs.....

Price: $19.99 at Amazon ($26.98 list price)
    Number of Discs: 2
    Run Time: 220 min

As of right now, I only see the Uncensored version listed. If you haven't bought the Volume 1 DVD, you can get that here or you can purchase the entire Season 1 set (volumes 1 & 2) here ($40, available also on October 9th). At the moment, the Bonus features are not known, but I would count on similar Bonus Features as Volume 1's (deleted "scenes", bloopers, etc).

Now I know there are also many British version fans, so don't you despair. On March 27th of this year, A&E Home Video released a Seasons 1 & 2 Four-Disc DVD available here for $40.

“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X