X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot of POTC 2: Dead Man's Chest

Taken from a gaming site i visit often....don't know what their source
    Last edited by The Mad Hatter; 02-03-2005, 09:22 AM.

This information came right out of Dick Cook's (Disney's Studio chief) mouth at the Disney Investor's Conference on Monday... It is valid (but of course, the editing process could bring changes).
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

ya know what im not even going to see this one cuz this is going to far... they can mess with the country bears and the haunted mansion but pirates was purely and solely walts... it was his last atraction that he ever worked on... i havent been this upset about sequels since the jungle book 2 (another one of walts last projects) theyre messing up the classic people!! it started 10 years ago with the animated sequel crap but this is nuts!
      anybody agree.

Comment

But what about the dead monkey who stole the coin at the very end of POTC: CBP.........

Will it be in these next 2 movies.... (could help give comic releafe...)

Comment

thogh it is awesome to see how much of the ride they put into these movies and an explanation for why they are in the ride in the first place (my favorite example of this is in pirates when they are trying to get the dog to hand over the key)

Comment

Originally posted by migitmouse88
            ya know what im not even going to see this one cuz this is going to far... they can mess with the country bears and the haunted mansion but pirates was purely and solely walts... it was his last atraction that he ever worked on... i havent been this upset about sequels since the jungle book 2 (another one of walts last projects) theyre messing up the classic people!! it started 10 years ago with the animated sequel crap but this is nuts!
            anybody agree.
            I agree and disagree. It was Walt himself who said that Disneyland would never be completed. Changes have to be made, it's the nature of the game. We may not all like it.

Comment

They were filming PotC #2 and #3 at Universal Studios for a while...is that common?
              MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine
                They were filming PotC #2 and #3 at Universal Studios for a while...is that common?
                Yes. Movie companies rent sound stages out from each other all the time.
                Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

On a trip to Disney Studios about 1.5 months ago, I saw two soundstages. One had a ship facade with cannons and the other was a swamp scene complete with water pumps. I also so LOTS and LOTS of pirates walking around. I know that the pirate who is chums with the wooden eye pirate (the short stocky one) will be back. I also so two "short people" pirates as well.

Comment

Pintel will be back?! Yay!

Does anybody know if Norrington will be back? I mean, he's technicly the order to all of Jacks schemes

Comment

In the credits, it says Captain Barbossa played by Geoffery Rush. He must be returning somehow to play some sort of part of the movie.
                      "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                      __________________________________________________________

Comment

If you click my photo link in my signature, and navigate to the USH page you will see some of the prep for filming POTC at Universal.

Comment

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X