Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

I think this synergy thing is going too far

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this synergy thing is going too far

So I went to the movies last night and saw a trailer for this new Disney film. I know Disney is trying to create "franchises" and utilize "synergies" and everything but I think this is a little much...

The film was called "Pulp Disney", IIRC

This was the scene previewed in the trailer...

Jules & Vincent riding in a car to their place of business....

Jules: So tell me again about Disney World

Vincent: What you wanna know?

J: Cutting in line is legal there right?

V: Well it's legal but it ain't 100% legal. I mean, you just can't walk into a theme park, go to an attraction and cut in line. They want you to do it in certain designated places..

J: Fastpass...right?

V: It breaks down like this....It's legal to buy a fastpass, it's legal to own it, and if you're the propriertor of an off property ticket agent, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, which doesn't really matter cause -- get a load of this-- if Disney security stops you, it's illegal for them to search you. That's a right Disney security actually don't have.

J: That's it I'm goin', I'm f'n goin'

V: I know you'd dig it the most

V: But you know what the funniest thing about Disney World is?

J: What?

V: It's the little differences. They got a lot of the same S--- Disneyland has, but it's just a little different.

J: example?

V: In Epcot, you go into World Showcase and you can have a glass of beer. I'm not talking about a paper cup, I'm talking about a glass of beer. In the Animal Kingdom, you can buy a beer from an outdoor vendor. You know what they call the wedway peoplemover in the Magic Kingdom?

J: They don't call it the wedway peoplemover?

V: They got a whole new Tomorrowland there, they wouldn't know what the F the wedway peoplemover is?

J: What do they call it?

V: Tomorrowland Transit Authority

J: Tomorrowland Transit Authority....What do they call the Enchanted Tiki Room

V: Enchanted Tiki Room's the Enchanted Tiki Room, but they call it Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management

J: What do they call the Matterhorn?

V: I don't know they don't have a Matterhorn, but you know what they sell in Frontierland instead of churros?

J: What?

V: Turkey Leg

J: D---!

V: I know, I've seen 'em do it. They'll walk down the street eating those things!

J: Ugh!

Re: I think this synergies thing is going too far

0_o

I know it's supposed to parrody Pulp Fiction but.............

0_o
    (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

...................so anyway..........

welcome to micechat?

Comment

Is it wrong that I find this absolutely hilarious?
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

This was funny... I don't care who ya are...this was a fun read.

Comment

Haha. I wanna see a video link to this "trailer".

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
            -Jurassic Park

Comment

Re: I think this synergy thing is going too far

That was funny. Me likey.
              <o>

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
                Is it wrong that I find this absolutely hilarious?
                No. I deem it hilarious. I saw this at Rat, I think. Or was it OotP?

I'm not sure if it's funny for young people who are not supposed to have seen the movie without an adult or guardian, but, um, I think is flippin' (the Bravo version of the movie) funny.

I think it's just a short. It is not a trailer to a real movie.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X