Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

New trailer for Beowulf!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New trailer for Beowulf!

    The trailer for Beowulf has arrived. I am looking forward to this movie more than anyother this fall.

    http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/beowulf/

  • #2
    Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

    i know the graphics are a step in a good direction, but it still just looks like a cut scean to me, i'm not to enthralled by this....

    unless the next trailer steps it up, i'll wait for it to play on HBO

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

      It's still a hell of an animated film. Not sure if I'll catch this in theatres, but if I do then it'll most likely be 3-D IMAX!
      "Tonight I wash my hands of you
      You set the bar I could not live up to
      Tonight the light is breaking through
      So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
      Zebrahead

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

        ummmm it looks like a video game trailer thats just..... meh im not buying it yet....
        The earth is round.... or so i've found.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

          whee, i think it looks great...and seeing the trailor makes me even more excited about the Beowulf maze at Haunt this year.
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-


          Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.







          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

            This is the first I've heard of this film. I guess I have been too involved with Harry and Captain Jack to notice anything else. This looks fabulous! Now I can't wait. Thanks for the trailer link. You have created a believer, Melonballer!


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

              The main reason I am excited about it is the script was written by Neil Gaiman. I have a lot fo trust in him as a writer.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

                Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                The main reason I am excited about it is the script was written by Neil Gaiman. I have a lot fo trust in him as a writer.
                One guy I work with at the bookstore absolutly loves Neil Gaiman. I've read Coraline, loved it, and looking forward to the film version of Stardust.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

                  Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
                  One guy I work with at the bookstore absolutly loves Neil Gaiman. I've read Coraline, loved it, and looking forward to the film version of Stardust.
                  He just wrote a book with Gargoyles writer Micheal Reaves called Interworld. I'm going to get it real soon. I need something for the post HP world.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

                    I sense a field trip for my seniors in November!
                    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We don´t wanna be like you. Don´t you get that King of Fools?
                      You're the blind to lead the blind.And I walk the wicked way!
                      Uno, dos, ya viene por tí
                      tres, cuatro, cierra la puerta,
                      cinco, seis, mira el crucifijo
                      siete, ocho, no duermas aún
                      nueve, diez, nunca dormirás...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

                        If you ever get a chance to read the Neil Gaiman comic book series "The Sandman",its avail in graphic novel format...but i'm lucky enough to have every single issue of the comic book series, even an autographed copy of #50(!), do it! it was my first introduction to Neil and it was/is the most adult and thought provoking comic book i've ever read.
                        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                        -=Is It October Yet?=-


                        Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                        Originally posted by pratt55
                        Elly is adorkable.







                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

                          Originally posted by elly View Post
                          If you ever get a chance to read the Neil Gaiman comic book series "The Sandman",its avail in graphic novel format...but i'm lucky enough to have every single issue of the comic book series, even an autographed copy of #50(!), do it! it was my first introduction to Neil and it was/is the most adult and thought provoking comic book i've ever read.
                          LOL. You are preaching to the choir. Allow me to show off a little. Here's a pic of my Neil Gaiman collection.



                          Neil Gaiman has signed several of these books. My copies of Stardust and Coraline are not only signed by Gaiman, but he drew in them too. Some of the books also have signatures by the artists involved, like Chris Bachalo, Charles Vess (He drew in Stardust too), and Micheal Allred.

                          For anyone that wants to pick up Sandman, I recommend the very handsome Absolute Sandman volumes that DC is printing. I have volume 1 and it is terrific.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

                            *hangs head in shame*

                            ok, so my collection isn't that cool....but i think its awesome that yours is

                            Cheers to Neil Gaimen fans!
                            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                            -=Is It October Yet?=-


                            Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                            Originally posted by pratt55
                            Elly is adorkable.







                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: New trailer for Beowulf!

                              Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                              LOL. You are preaching to the choir. Allow me to show off a little. Here's a pic of my Neil Gaiman collection.



                              Neil Gaiman has signed several of these books. My copies of Stardust and Coraline are not only signed by Gaiman, but he drew in them too. Some of the books also have signatures by the artists involved, like Chris Bachalo, Charles Vess (He drew in Stardust too), and Micheal Allred.

                              For anyone that wants to pick up Sandman, I recommend the very handsome Absolute Sandman volumes that DC is printing. I have volume 1 and it is terrific.
                              .... can't help but notice the absence of my favorite Gaiman project, Good Omen which he co-authored with Terry Pratchet. (We wants a movie from that).


                              Absolutely thrilled about Beowulf, but I am a huge English Literature dork and a huge Gaiman dork and a pretty big fan of Anthony Hopkins and Miss Sexy so I can't wait.
                              St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

                              "Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert




                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X