X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin Firth Trailer: And When Did You Last See Your Father

And When Did You Last See Your Father?

Re: Colin Firth Trailer: And When Did You Last See Your Father

Wow. I saw mention of that movie on his IMDB page but had no idea it was such a powerful piece. It looks like an amazing movie...(and I hope you don't see it alone DB)

And to entice a few others I know around here...including the girl above me...

Last edited by tinkermonkey; 08-09-2007, 02:11 AM. Reason: this thread just really really needed pictures!!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
      Wow. I saw mention of that movie on his IMDB page but had no idea it was such a powerful piece. It looks like an amazing movie...(and I hope you don't see it alone DB)

And to entice a few others I know around here...including the girl above me...

^^^Oooh, lovely!^^^

Thank you-thank you! :love::squeeze:

tm, I read the book already, right after my dad died. What I was thinking in doing such a thing, I can't say. But it was a very good book and I'm so looking forward to the movie. :gladsad:

Jim Broadbent is a favorite of mine. Such a cuddly dad he was in the Bridget Jones movies, and so very funny.

Comment

Whoa, Colin Firth, Juliet Stevenson and Jim Broadbent....as family? I'm all over this one!

Looks beautiful. Also looks like I might have to call my dad sobbing afterward.

Comment

I can't wait to see this movie!!
          One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
          Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

DB - any idea when this movie will actually be released in the US? Comingsoon.net says only TBA 2007. On the IMDB page it says February 08! (Which should be a very nice Colin Firth month for you if that remains true as his next film "The Accidental Husband" also is currently scheduled for a Feb 08 release)
            I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
            then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Looks like a movie with some laughs as well as tears. I better have my tissues ready.

I look forward to seeing this movie.

Comment

Swoon! Can't wait!

Comment

:sleep:

So wait...

He goes from Bridget Jones' funny English dad to Mr. Darcy's dying funny English dad?

That's what I call - range!

I just had to say something about all the Firth-O-Philia going on around here...
                  How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                  :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Awww - Pezz is jealous of Colin Firth! How cute!
                    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

No need for jealousy.

Colin Firth is unattainable. He's just to be admired from afar!

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
                        No need for jealousy.

Colin Firth is unattainable. He's just to be admired from afar!
                        PEZZ plays pretty hard to get too sometimes, actually. )

Comment

And he attains that special number tomorrow. He might start to believe he's the asnwer to all life's questions

Comment

Originally posted by MTNGIRL View Post
                            And he attains that special number tomorrow. He might start to believe he's the asnwer to all life's questions
                            You mean he's not?

Comment

Awww! You're too cute :ghug: Course he is! What was I thinking!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X