This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: 'Ratatouille' Served Up on DVD/Blu-ray in November

Home entertainment websites The Man Room and Blu-ray.com are reporting that Disney/Pixar's hit Ratatouille will be released on DVD/Blu-ray some time in November. Buena Vista Home Entertainment has not confirmed the exact release date, but it's expected the critically-acclaimed story of a rat chef will hit stores on November 6th to coincide with the release of the Pixar Short Films Collection on DVD.

Source: The Man Room, Blu-ray.com
    Last edited by disneytim; 08-11-2007, 10:36 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: Report: 'Ratatouille' Served Up on DVD/Blu-ray in November

fabuleux!!!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

That's coincidence, I buy a Blu-ray player (actually a PS3) and within a couple of hours they announce this! Cool! Now when are the others coming (Next summer, to help plug Wall-E?).

Comment

Cool. I'll also be able to upgrade my Pixar Shorts Laser Disc with a DVD ( I wonder if it will be the censored version of Knick Knack... The Disney released Laser disc was the original version, included with the Toy Story LD box set)

Comment

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
          Cool. I'll also be able to upgrade my Pixar Shorts Laser Disc with a DVD ( I wonder if it will be the censored version of Knick Knack... The Disney released Laser disc was the original version, included with the Toy Story LD box set)
          What'd they censor?

Comment

Amazing to think it will still be in cinemas here in the UK when it gets released on DVD in the USA
            CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
            www.facebook.com/FuseMP
            www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Comment

Originally posted by StrongStyle View Post
              Amazing to think it will still be in cinemas here in the UK when it gets released on DVD in the USA
              Tell me about it. SO glad I went to see it while at WDW.

I suppose a UK Christmas DVD release might be asking a bit much?
              48 Favourites From WDW [Photos]

Comment

Am glad I've got to see it already as well and it looks like its the NTSC DVD on its way to me (no biggie) rather than wait.

Does anyone know the french release date? With the Disneyland Paris park closing some nights at 7 during my visit in Sep, Im wondering if Ill be able to hit an evening performance while there (if they have in english)
                CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
                www.facebook.com/FuseMP
                www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Comment

Originally posted by StrongStyle View Post
                  Does anyone know the french release date?
                  Ratatouille is already in French theaters and is breaking records:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73958

Comment

What'd they censor?
                    here's a link (in French) showing the re-rendering
                    http://www.dvdfr.com/news/news.php?id=2701)

Comment

Huh... so the (biggest, heh) most obvious change they made was the ladies breast size... interesting...

Comment

Video Business has confirmed that Ratatouille will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 6th, coinciding with the DVD/Blu-ray release of The Pixar Short Films Collection and the Blu-ray release of Cars.

This positions Ratatouille between other major holiday home video releases from Disney including The Jungle Book (10/2), Meet the Robinsons (10/23), Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (12/4) and Walt Disney Treasures, Wave 7 (12/11).

Comment

Press release from Buena Vista Home Entertainment:

Cars and The Incredibles Ratatouille is an incredible adventure with something for everyone. It is the perfect recipe of comedy, heartfelt storytelling, and breathtaking animation. Experience Paris from the unique perspective of a rat named Remy, who dares to dream the impossible dream of becoming a gourmet chef in a five-star French restaurant. Bubbling over with bonus features, including an original animated short starring Remy and his brother, Emile, deleted scenes, and much more, Ratatouille Hi Def November 6, 2007.

Delicious DVD Bonus Features Include:

With introductions by acclaimed screenwriter/director Brad Bird.

Fine Food and Film: A Conversation with Brad Bird and Thomas Keller

Lifted

More Surprises!

Includes all the bonus features available on DVD plus:

All-new features only available on Blu-rayHi Def:
                          o bowl of ratatouille.
                          o Cine-Explore: An innovative, in-movie Java feature allows viewers to customize their own behind the scenes experience, which includes:
                          • Animation Briefings
                          • Documentary Shorts
                          • Deleted Shots: R.I.P.
                          • Deleted Scenes
                          The Incredibles) and the amazing storytellers at Pixar Animation Studios (Finding Nemo, Carsunlikely friendship's imaginable.

Last edited by disneytim; 08-28-2007, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X