This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Music Scores 3 Out Of 10

Disney Music Group is celebrating three titles in the Top Ten today. The Billboard 200 chart for the week ending September 1, 2007 list High School Musical 2 Soundtrack (Walt Disney Records) at #1, Hannah Montana 2 / Meet Miley Cyrus (Walt Disney Records/Hollywood Records) at #2, and Jonas Brothers (Hollywood Records) self titled album at #8. DMG has a total of 8 titles in the Top 50 including High School Musical soundtrack (WDR) at #16, Plain White T's Every Second Counts (Hollywood) at #28 and Hannah Montana soundtrack (WDR) at #34, Aly & AJ's Insomniatic (Hollywood) at #46 and Rascal Flatts' Me and My Gang (Lyric Street Records) at #50.
    The High School Musical 2 soundtrack shattered industry records by becoming the first soundtrack from a Disney Channel Original Movie to debut on The Billboard 200 at #1 selling over 615,000 units in its first week and shipping double platinum (2 million units). The platinum-certified Hannah Montana 2 / Meet Miley Cyrus High School Musical soundtrack #1, Rascal Flatts' Me & My Gang #2 and Hannah MontanaWalt Disney Records

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X