Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

HALLOWEEN...from Rob Zombie

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HALLOWEEN...from Rob Zombie

Does anyone here plan on seeing this new re-make movie?

I absolutely loved the original with Jamie Lee Curtis, because it wasn't all about blood & guts. It was just a very suspenseful movie that had a great scare factor to it.

But I do plan on seeing Rob Zombie's version, however, I still think I'll enjoy the original better. Something tells me this new re-make will have a lot of blood & guts added into it.

My Mood Depends On How You Treat Me

Re: HALLOWEEN...from Rob Zombie

The first 3 halloween movies are among my favorite of the genre. I think Rob Zombie will do an awesome job on the remake. Although I probably won't see it until it comes out on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
      The first 3 halloween movies are among my favorite of the genre. I think Rob Zombie will do an awesome job on the remake. Although I probably won't see it until it comes out on DVD.
      Same here, aside from the waiting part. I really really want to see this.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Same here. Halloween, the original, is my favorite horror movie, but I still want to check out this version.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

The original is one of my favorites AND I'm a big fan of Zombie's work, so this is a no brainer for me. I have plans to see it with friends opening weekend.

Comment

The original one is my all time favorite horror movie and I think Rob Zombie is an excellent director and writer so it'll definitely be great. But still dont think it'll even truely compare to the original-
            sigpic
            "I Want That Simple Life"

B.F.F.=Brian Fyfe Forever
            4-8-1983 to 4-28-2010

Comment

I detest horror movies, now - when I was younger, like most teens, I loved them - BUT Rob Zombie - I've seen bits of other films and he is a gore king - tho I've seen previews of this film, and I know the story, and Zombie says he doesn't deviate much from the original story he is adding scenerios, I might go to it, with my kids (who are older teens) so I can hold onto someone!
              Spell Binding Books
              http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
              The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
              We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
              Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
              Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                The first 3??????

Halloween 3:Season of the Witch? The one with the exploding halloween masks??? The first time I watched that movie I thought my head was gonna explode from how lame and cheesy it was.
                But if your talking in the sense of the third one with Michael Myers (Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers) then I fully agree with you-
                sigpic
                "I Want That Simple Life"

B.F.F.=Brian Fyfe Forever
                4-8-1983 to 4-28-2010

Comment

My Dad raised us on horror movies, and when I saw this was coming out ... and from Rob Zombie ... well my heart skipped a beat. I will surely be seeing this film!!!

Comment

I normally detest remake movies but I liked the original Halloween and I know that Zombie is a huge horror fan, so he will probably do it justice.

Comment

this is one i really do wanna see on the big screen so i can become totally immersed in it
                      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                      Originally posted by pratt55
                      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I'm interested in seeing it. Halloween is my favorite horror movie, but I'm not sure how they're going to top Jamie Lee. I think it turned out good that the first was so low-budget that John Carpenter wrote the music himself. I can't imagine the movie at all without that theme. It was on TV last night, so of course I had to watch it.

Comment

Not to be mean but I like to believe that I am a huge horror movie film fan and I could already predict how horrible this movie will be. Some people like Rob Zombies work, which is something I don't get , but a remake of this movie is pointless and I know he will just ruin it. I am pretty bias of his work since I personally hate his music and have seen one of his movies and I thought it was one of the worse pieces of junk I have seen that wasn't a B movie. I will boycott this movie, just like I do with many other releases that seem to make too much money. By the way, the horror genre is dead. Once in awhile, a good somewhat horror movie will come out, but not like before. Just cheap scares and easy money.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Cactus View Post
                            I can't imagine the movie at all without that theme.
                            They've done an updated version of that theme for the new film. I rather like it.

Comment

Anyone see it today? I tried to but I had a change of plans. Any reviews? (spoiler tags in advance please ) Thanks.
                              "Difficult takes a day
                              Impossible takes a week"
                              - Jay-Z

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X