This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Superheroes Find New Life On Toon Disney

Through a reliable source and schedule information, it has been confirmed that both 'Superman: The Animated Series' and 'Batman: The Animated Series' will be airing on Jetix on Toon Disney.

Link to the full story here: http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=28744

Re: Classic Superheroes Find New Life On Toon Disney

No doubt Cartoon Network is p***ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
      No doubt Cartoon Network is p***ed.
      I hope they are. They have mismanaged their DC comics line of toons for a long time. The way they handled the last 2 seasons of Justice League stunk. The show would disappear and then reappear on the schedule with no commercials to let one know when they are on. Both shows are the best representation of the characters outside of the comics and they are 2 of the best TV shows of the 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
        I hope they are. They have mismanaged their DC comics line of toons for a long time. The way they handled the last 2 seasons of Justice League stunk. The show would disappear and then reappear on the schedule with no commercials to let one know when they are on. Both shows are the best representation of the characters outside of the comics and they are 2 of the best TV shows of the 90's.
        I agree..I would never know when Justice League:Unlimited was on. Thank goodness for DVD's!!
        Out of the NIGHT....
        When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
        Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
        ---------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro825 View Post
          I agree..I would never know when Justice League:Unlimited was on. Thank goodness for DVD's!!
          In my case (and I do own the DVDs as well, Gail Simone signed the set with her episode in it.) I would download the episodes after they were shown in Europe, which they did months before they were released over here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X