This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney Treasures set 7 announced

I was just looking on Ultimatedisney.com today and found the biggest surprise i have had on that site in a long time, the announcement of the next wave of Walt Disney Treasures (a series that was rumored to have been canceled after last seasons sets)The three DVD's that were announced were the chronological donald-vol 3, disneyland-secrets storys and magic, and (this was what i felt was surprising) the adventures of oswald the lucky rabbit...thoughts about this seasons Walt Disney Treasure DVD's?

Re: Walt Disney Treasures set 7 announced

Old news:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59204

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59376
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

sorry about that. guess i didt see it there

Comment

They need a 3rd volume of "The Complete Pluto". I have volumes 1 & 2 and KNOW several shorts are missing... including my all-time fave Pluto short.

Comment

It's news to me. :blush: I've been waiting for that Disneyland secrets DVD forever and last I heard, they had scrapped the idea. Great news indeed that they are continuing the series.

WHERE am I going to put all of these DVDs? :blink:

Comment

It's all good! Can't wait to get that Disneyland set either. So cool! Very intrigued by Oswald and love to fill out my collection of Donald. He was a fave growing up.

Cheers! I just hope Amazon can take better care of the tins. The last set came in rather banged up.
            "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

Any news on the content of the Disney Secrets one? Amazon weren't very helpful in that department.
              WDW - 1987 & 1991
              DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
              DLR - October 2011

Comment

I look forward to all three of them coming out. Especially the Oswald one.

I wish that this Donald Duck one would have "Dear Diary". It's one of my favorites along with Daisy in it. But the vol.3 shouldn't have that one. Since I think that short was in 1954.
                Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X