This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alleged HSM Scandal Exposed

The HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL franchise has been rocked by a new scandal - teenage star VANESSA HUDGENS reportedly once took naked photos of herself to tease co-star and boyfriend Zac Effron.

See the complete article here: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...candal_1042267

Re: Alleged HSM Scandal Exposed

She's 18...he's creepy. It's not a scandal. Unless we see those pictures, which ew.

Comment

If these pictures get out...there will at least be one thing this girl has done that i'll be interested in...

Comment

I couldn't care less about this but I can understand there will be great concern about kida and their perceptions or whatever meaning some seriously bad PR. Bad move Vanessa

Comment

Yawn.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

OK, not nude, but in beach wear...

http://www.bastardly.com/archives/20...re-sex-tape/1/
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I think that's a different scandal, I've lost track hehe

Comment

ORGOCH: Ya all call this NEWS?! Why, I cain't begin ta tell ya how many times the ol' Horney King back in Morva went 'n took a bunch a pictures, like that, a my no good sister, Orddu. Stuff like this is common place now-days--not that I approves a such smut. But I's just sayin'....

Comment

And this is abnormal, why?

Sorry to say but the number of 18 year old girls (and older) who do stuff like that is not uncommon.

Comment

Just a thought but unless these mystery photos were taken with a Disney Mobile phone perhaps this thread could be moved to All Entertainment instead of
                    Disney's non-park offerings Cruise Lines, Broadway Shows, Stores, etc.
                    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Aw, you have to give her "props" for trying to turn a gay man straight...

Comment

Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas View Post
                        Aw, you have to give her "props" for trying to turn a gay man straight...
                        huh?
                        Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          And this is abnormal, why?

Sorry to say but the number of 18 year old girls (and older) who do stuff like that is not uncommon.
                          The difference is how this will affect or rub off on or whatever the young pre-teen viewers and their, uh, innoncence I guess

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
                            Just a thought but unless these mystery photos were taken with a Disney Mobile phone perhaps this thread could be moved to All Entertainment instead of
                            Disney's non-park offerings Cruise Lines, Broadway Shows, Stores, etc.
                            Well, it sure will be quite an offering of Disney's if they do release the photos!
                            -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by fizzog View Post
                              The difference is how this will affect or rub off on or whatever the young pre-teen viewers and their, uh, innoncence I guess
                              Well kids shouldn't be looking up to most celebrities anyway. Celebrities are often very poor role models. If I had a daughter I would hate for her to want to be like Linsday Lohan, Britney Spears, or Paris Hilton.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X