This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopgirl by Steve Martin

If you ever thought of Steve Martin as a loud mouthed narcissistic comedian who got his start at Disneyland- then you've never experienced the Steve Martin present in his writing. The accomplished actor, comedian and spokesperson for our very own 50th- is also a brilliant modern writer and satirist. His recent book, "Pleasure of My Company" was a soft, subtle look into the mind of someone who suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder. Previously he has written a few award winning plays but his first book, "Shopgirl" is coming to the big screen. I really encourage you to experience his writing and invite you to preview the film trailer.

Shopgirl Trailer

Re: Shopgirl by Steve Martin

I've loooong loved Steve Martin for his mind and his writing. LA Story is still one of my favorite movies. He's a wonderful satirist!!

Shopgirl was a very good little book. I can NOT wait for the movie....has many of my favorite actors in it.....and when I read it, I pictured Steve as the older savior guy. Perfect casting, I think. I love Jason Schwartzman. :love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X