Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dragon Wars???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Wars???

Sorry, That should read Dragon Wars but I can't edit the title and didn't see it till I posted. Where in the world did this movie come from. I am a big Dragon Fan and the previews look pretty good. But who is it from? Who is starring? What's the story? I am really surprised by this cause it's opening very soon and I never heard of it till last week when the trailers started playing on TV. Does anybody here know anything about this one?
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Re: Draon Wars???

The only thing that I know about it is that it is a Korean film that is now coming here. It was called D wars in korea but they changed the title for U.S. release. It looks good and I will have to go see it.
    It's like i'm talking to a monkey, a really really big stupid monkey named Kronk.

Comment

Let it be known that I will be the first to say to stop trying to appeal to Lord of the Ring fans and all those fans who love epic movies! You have to have one hell of a movie to impress us and this CGI dragon movie is no good, just like the other attempts before!

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Have you actually seen it to make a statement that it is no good? It's not even set in a mythical land like LOTR movies and others like Eregon and Reign of Fire (future world). It is set in modern day earth from what the trailers show. It may be good or it may be bad. But until it has actually been viewed by someone, statements like that are not any help.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
          Have you actually seen it to make a statement that it is no good? It's not even set in a mythical land like LOTR movies and others like Eregon and Reign of Fire (future world). It is set in modern day earth from what the trailers show. It may be good or it may be bad. But until it has actually been viewed by someone, statements like that are not any help.

The movie has been out in Korea for awhile, and anyone could get it if they know how and the reviews are not good. If you're one of those people that doesn't trust the critics, even the opinions of others on IMDB, then wait for it to come out but here is what I keep reading :

" I went in to see D-War on a whim and with very low expectations. The movie failed to meet them."

" D-War, is an incoherently stagnant, CGI ridden, jumbled mess from start to finish. From the first frame you can feel an amateurs hand at the material. This slop is the latest film from the ex-comedian Hyung-rae Shim who also directed the equally as terrible"Yoggary"(Reptilian). He is completely out of his element here. How canI say? Take all the worst scenes from Star Wars: Phantom menace, Lord of the Rings, and 300 put it in a blender and you can almost produce this trash. This film is bad, I mean REALLY bad.Whats so amazing about the movie, is so how un-spectacular it is. Its one of those movies you see in the discount rack at your local blockbuster video. You reach in your pocket, out of pure interest of course, but you still cant justify spending the 1.99 to buy it"

" The main reason that I hated the film was very easy. The acting was just that bad."

and lastly, the best argument

If you are under 13 or above 13 and pretty intoxicated, you'll enjoy D-war. If you are a seriously dedicated fan of all kinds of brainless action films, you'll enjoy D-war. Otherwise, don't bother!

I know millions of people enjoy movies like this but i'd never give my hard earn money to this type of movie.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Well, I guess I won't waste my money on this one and just rent it or something, but most probably will forget about by the time it comes out on DVD. I will go see Transformers in IMAX instead, but not at the Universal IMAX at City Walk Hollywood unless I know for sure that something has been done to fix the problems they have.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

my god this movie looks bad!
              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Here's the website for the movie. I saw a poster for the movie, and since the husband is a fantasy and dragon fan, I told him about it. He looked through the website and thought it was awful and isn't planning to see the film.

Comment

Re: Dragon Wars???

Looks and Sounds more like a "SciFi Original Picture", then a feature film. However, I'm sure it's got some horribly good parts, so I'll check it out when it hits the dollar theaters.
                  -Monorail Man

Comment

Right, Mononrail Man. Sometimes you need a bad (but good!) B movie to remind you about the A-listers, right?

I think it looks like drive-in fun!

Peace,
                    Roo
                    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

my first impression on seeing a commercial for this movie was that it was Transformers with dragons. And hearing the bad reviews now, I have no desire to see this one.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X