Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland is now $66, prices went up on all tickets and AP's today - 9/21/07

New prices as of September 21st, 2007

Single Day, Single Park is now $66 ($3 increase), Kids 3 thru 9 are $56

Single Day ParkHoppers are now $91 ($8 increase), $81 for kids 3 thru 9

Annual Passes

Premium $379 ($20 increase)

Deluxe $259 ($20 increase)

Southern California $169 ($15 increase)

Southern California Select $129 ($5 increase)

Disney also raised the Main Gate Multi-Day ParkHoppers that were going up in price in January and made them effective today!

MAIN GATE PRICING

A 2 Day ParkHopper is up $10, $132 for Adults, $112 for kids 3 thru 9

A 3 Day ParkHopper is up $10, $189 for adults, $159 for kids 3 thru 9

A 4 Day ParkHopper is up $5, $214 for Adults, $184 for kids 3 thru 9

A 5 Day ParkHopper is up $5, $234 for Adults, $204 for kids 3 thru 9

Advance Purchase discounts are also returning for 3 day or more ParkHoppers...

A 3 Day ParkHopper is up $10, $169 for adults, $139 for kids 3 thru 9, $20 savings

A 4 Day ParkHopper is up $5, $184 for Adults, $154 for kids 3 thru 9, $30 savings

A 5 Day ParkHopper is up $5, $194 for Adults, $164 for kids 3 thru 9, $40 savings
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 09-21-2007, 09:51 AM.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Disneyland is now $66, prices went up on all tickets and AP's today - 9/21/07

Wow, this makes the WDW AP's/Magic Your Way Tickets even more affordable when compared to the Disneyland AP/Multi-Day Parkhopper.

Comment

Re: Disneyland is now $66, prices went up on all tickets and AP's today - 9/21/07

I was just looking at the Disneyland.com ticket section and they still have $239 AND they have $259 as prices for Deluxe AP's - any idea why? Is there a point where you can still purchase the $239 AP and use it (we're coming in December)? (I started to call Disney, but figured I should start here, seems like the wonderful Darkbeer knows more than a lot of the GS folks!
      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
      then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

I just went to the Disneyland website and looked at the deluxe ap's, and it gives me the option to buy the old price, for 239 and the new price for 259?
        Har har har

Comment

Why does it have to be so much? They are so excluding many people from ever going to DL or WDW. That is one thing I just don't get about Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
            Why does it have to be so much? They are so excluding many people from ever going to DL or WDW. That is one thing I just don't get about Disney.
            Disneyland is a priviledge, not a right.

WDC is in the business of making money, and this is how they do it.

If you like all the new shiney sparkly rides and paint, it's got to get paid for somehow.

They need to pay for that $1.2 Billion DCA project somehow.

Comment

i was waiting patiently for this thread. i knew this was going to happen around this time.

thanks for the head's up!

kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Guess there wasn't enough time to put me on the payroll to implement one-park AP option.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                  Disneyland is a priviledge, not a right.
                  It just seems with the prices they are charging that pretty soon it will just be the priviledge who get to go. Walt said this is our land, but now not everyone can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
                    It just seems with the prices they are charging that pretty soon it will just be the priviledge who get to go. Walt said this is our land, but now not everyone can afford it.
                    Exactly. Damn I better start saving now for my AP renewal for the end of January.

But jeeze, nearly $10 increase for a one day park hopper? What did Gwen Stefani say in Hollaback Girl?...This $&!@ is bananas...
                    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                      Guess there wasn't enough time to put me on the payroll to implement one-park AP option.
                      Until DCA starts pulling in numbers that can keep itself afloat, you will always see the 2-park AP.
                      -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
                        Until DCA starts pulling in numbers that can keep itself afloat, you will always see the 2-park AP.

I hope there always is a 2 park AP, and I also hope DCA becomes a good park.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
                          I hope there always is a 2 park AP, and I also hope DCA becomes a good park.

Mee tooo...
                          Hello everyone!

Comment

It really is a one park AP, you just get DCA for free!
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Prices have gone up dramatically over the past 10
                              years, does someone have a listing of the prices
                              for a one day one park adult ticket, over the last
                              few years, just for comparisson?
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X