Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Resident Evil : Extinction

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil : Extinction

I am a huge fan of the first two Resident Evil movies, and I have to say, Extinction did not disappoint. Not even a little bit. It was completely action packed, as were the first two movies. Anybody seen it yet? Anybody planning to see it yet?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Re: Resident Evil : Extinction

I did not see the first two because fans of the game told me the movies stunk. But this new one looks pretty good from the trailers so I have been thinking about seeing this one. So you are saying the first two are worth watching on DVD?
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I think you should definitely see the first 2. Then again, I'm not a fan of the games. Never played them, even. But they're good action/zombie movies anyway.
      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

OK. I don't play the games either so I will be on the lookout maybe for some used DVD's of the first two and give them a look. I enjoy good Sci Fi Action movies.
        Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

i too loved the first two movies and can't wait to see Extinction..glad to hear they didn't blow it
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Familiar with the game...like it a lot.

LOVE THE MOVIES! but if it has a zombie in it that's pretty much a given for me :geek:

however as much as I enjoyed this, I did have a (small) disapointment about it....

but I'll reserve that for later. as not many have seen it yet.

and yes, the first 2 definatly worth seeing
            procrastibating

Comment

I saw Extinction on Thursday as a promo thing for my school newspaper. I thought it was good, the action was... wow... and Claire they put Claire and Wesker in it.

If they do number four, Leon better be in it.

Comment

I saw this movie out of obligation, and let me say I hated this. I only saw half of the first and thought it boring and never saw the second.
                Start with a zombie movie add a pinch of Road Warrior, touch of The Birds, add The Matrix and you got this crap.
                Also the dude that played Wesker was a terrible actor
                All in all I give it 2 out of 5, and I will never see another RE movie unless they make one of RE4 the game.

Comment

I just recently saw this today and it was good. I love the ending especially all the clones of hers.

Comment

they need to stop putting game charcters in the movies, they neveer fit! that being said i enjoyed the movie definetly an enprovment ofver the first two
                    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I loved the first two!! I just watched them again to get me ready for the third. See the first 2 lost boy, there awsome !!

Comment

I enjoyed how the first RE game scared the heck out of me, I could never play that game at night especially with the zombie dogs bursting through the window. I love the games, loved the movies ... and totally adore the books! I'm actually reading all the books again to get me hyped up even more for the movie!

Comment

I liked it but absolutely hated the ending. the only consolation was the set up for 4.
                          Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Working...
                          X