This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in Disney Channel schedule

Some good news for a change from Disney Channel.

As of October 1 (Monday), there will be a cartoon block from noon to 4 PM. This means four fewer hours of that "consumer lifestyle" crap.

:yea: :yea:

Right now, I call this a partial victory.

Now, let's get that vault opened and show shows between 10 PM and 6 AM that we remeber!

Re: Change in Disney Channel schedule

I second that.

Comment

i'm third on reopening the vault
      sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

This is something that many of us have called for basically since the beginning of MiceChat. (The return of Vault Disney, that is.) At one point, we even sent e-mails straight to one of the programming bosses there.

You have seen the results.

But, what the heck, what's one more thread? Maybe this can be the one to finally get someone's attention, that they might show something othe than "That's So Raven" reruns at 2AM.

Best of luck.
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Emails, letters and telephone calls could work. It's worked for the website http://www.savedisneyshows.org which used the same methods to bring back Kim Possible for a 4th season (I know MiceChatters will ask why, but hey they liked the show) and it did come back.

You could use the info they've gathered to start a campaign to bring back Vault Disney. Someone could even ask the webmaster of SDS to help. I'd be up for helping, it's the reason I started watching the channel in the summer many moons ago, though it's stopped, I still watch

Comment

Well, that's a start.

I still see no reason to have the 'tween shows on after they go to bed. Bring on the classics.

And on Sundays too.

Comment

What cartoons are in the new four-hour block? I tried checking, but disney.com always makes my system crash.

I hope they give the kids a bit of classic Mickey & Donald and the gang along with those WDTVA shows.

Comment

Same stuff they run overnights.

Comment

Now, let's get that vault opened and show shows between 10 PM and 6 AM that we remeber!
                  I sure miss that. I dedicated all my weekend to watch that when i was in elementary school. Bring it back!

Comment

All I can say is that the Disney Channel helped me get through the first 6 months of my child's life. He'd wake up almost every hour and a half all night long. I'd get up and watch old disney movies, zorro and they even had some elvis movies at one point. At 2 am - it really helped me stay awake long enough to get the little guy fed and back to bed!
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I found this:

http://www.preservethemagic.org

And this:

Online petition to bring back the original Disney Channel style.

Who's all in with their chips?
                      Last edited by mouseinphilly; 09-25-2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

count me in!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X