This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gargoyles Season 2 Vol.2?

The post on Gummi Bears got me thinking...when will we see the next volume of Gargoyles episodes on DVD? That series has got to be the best series Disney has put out.

Re: Gargoyles Season 2 Vol.2?

I've been wondering about that too, and I can't find anything about it on amazon or anywhere else I've looked...

Comment

In the new Gargoyles comic out there is a statement saying that the Season 2 Volume 1 hasn't sold well enough for them to put out Season 2 Volume 2 yet. Such a disappointment! I love that show!

But the comic picks up where Season 2 ends (I think Season 3 was handled by a different director or something)
      With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Which season did we find out Goliath had a kid? The season after that, the Goliath chronicles were weird.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
          Which season did we find out Goliath had a kid? The season after that, the Goliath chronicles were weird.
          Season 2. We meet Angela during the 'Avalon' episodes. Which luckily is on vol. 1
          Last edited by Wally; 09-25-2007, 11:18 AM. Reason: added in vol. 1 clarification
          "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Originally posted by FantasticDuck View Post
            In the new Gargoyles comic out there is a statement saying that the Season 2 Volume 1 hasn't sold well enough for them to put out Season 2 Volume 2 yet. Such a disappointment! I love that show!

But the comic picks up where Season 2 ends (I think Season 3 was handled by a different director or something)
            *rolls eyes*, then Season 2 should have just included the whole season. Ugh, what a joke. I guess I'll keep waiting. One of these years I'll have to look into the comic though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X