X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disney issues apology for antigay incident at Disneyland

Originally posted by IMAGINE View Post
    Im sure it was a misunderstanding upon both parties, the incident has occured and the apology has been issued... case closed

Exactly. But you have to understand, this is a message board and now the arguing over who said/did what will continue.

So grab some popcorn, pull up a recliner, and enjoy the show!!

Comment

Regardless of the merits of the apology or complaint, it does remind me of watching Disney security break up boy/boy, girl/girl dancing at the park in the 80s. I guess we should be glad some things have changed for the better...

Comment

There were plenty of public displays of affection among the gay guests last weekend!

Comment

That isn't right at all..but I am glad Disney has provided a formal apology.
          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I'm not so sure about this story any more. Someone I really trust in security (who wouldn't hesitate to tell the truth) said that it just wasn't a "Gay" thing. While the way the guy was detained in front of other guests was regrettable, it wasn't because he was holding hands with his partner.

I sure hope that is the case. But I do have faith that Disney will do a full and through investigation and take appropriate action as necessary.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
            Save

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X