This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweeney Todd trailer

For those interested, the Sweeney Todd trailer is now available at www.sweeneytoddmovie.com.

I'm really looking forward to the whole movie and watching Johnny Depp sing!

Re: Sweeney Todd trailer

Wooooooo looks great -- the one wierd thing tho with that trailer that stands out -- where's the friggin music? It's a musical for pete's sake and they played 2 lines of him singing one song (and that one song is repeated in the background). I hope it isn't like the movie version of Rent where they spoke lines that were sung in the songs.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
    sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

So far, I like what I see. I'm with Cherny though, I want to hear some music!
      A signature should go here.

Comment

My heart was pounding so fast , I can't wait to see this film.:love:

Thank you.

Comment

Me likey!!!
          I so want to be him for Halloween!!!!!

Comment

OMG! I can't wait to see this!!!!! This shouldn't be out at Xmas - Thanksgiving weekend at least!!!!

And one of Depps next projects is Barnabas Collins - the guy can do no wrong!!!
            Spell Binding Books
            http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
            The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
            We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
            Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
            Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by migo
              I poop with joy!
              Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
                <3 Chloe

Comment

I must say I'm disappointed after seeing that.
                  Mike

Comment

OMG!!!! that looks so Freakin greawt!!!!! almost just as i imagined!!!! can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!

Comment

That looks so good! I don't know if I am going to be able to handle Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman on the same screen! They are two of my favorites!

Comment

It looks great, however, there is one big flaw. Johnny didn't come up with a new voice for this character. All I heard was Jack Sparrow talking throughout the trailer.

Comment

It looks tremendous.

However, my greatest fear is realized--Depp is clearly not the baritone voice I've grown to hear and love in the role, and I almost wish they'd dubbed him with any one of a number of other folks.

Anyone up for some meat pies? "No, this isn't fiddle player--it's piccolo player!" "Ow can you tell?" "It's piping hot!"

Comment

Thank you for the link! I so can't wait to see it...been waiting a long time for this one. What a fun movie for the Xmas season, lol!!!
                            "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog View Post
                              Wooooooo looks great -- the one wierd thing tho with that trailer that stands out -- where's the friggin music? It's a musical for pete's sake and they played 2 lines of him singing one song (and that one song is repeated in the background). I hope it isn't like the movie version of Rent where they spoke lines that were sung in the songs.
                              From what I've heard the reason they didn't include a lot of music (singing) in the trailer was they didn't want to turn people off who don't like musicals. Those that like musicals will already know that Sweeney Todd is a musical. Also, they showed a clip of Depp singing an entire song, not the one in the trailer, at the Venice film fesitival and the audience and all the critics thought it was incredible! Should be interesting - can't wait to see this film!
                              Last edited by GotoDisneyland; 10-05-2007, 07:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X