Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

10-08-07 Review The Jungle Book 2Disc DVD

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-08-07 Review The Jungle Book 2Disc DVD

The Jungle Book: A Must-See DVD

By C. W. Oberleitner
    October 5, 2007

This week, Walt Disney Home Entertainment released the two-disc Platinum Edition of the last feature-animated film Walt Disney personally participated in producing, The Jungle Book. Even if you already own a copy of this Disney classic, our reviewer says this release is a must-have for all Disney and animation fans.

Read the full review here >>

Re: 10-08-07 Review The Jungle Book 2Disc DVD

Thanks Mr. O. I'm still debating if I should buy this tomorrow though. I did take the review you posted into consideration though .

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
      Thanks Mr. O. I'm still debating if I should buy this tomorrow though. I did take the review you posted into consideration though .
      I don't think there's an acceptable answer other than that yes you should buy this DVD!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
        I don't think there's an acceptable answer other than that yes you should buy this DVD!
        I probably will....Unless I see one of the stores selling a Disney Treasures collection I don't own. Then I will have a problem deciding :lol:.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X