X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney - Mickey magic show in Malaysia

Magic in the air

Led by Master Magician Mickey, an all-star cast of Disney celebrities will step into the spotlight for Fantasia CinderellaAlice in WonderlandA Whole New WorldToy Story in 1992, Jungle Adventures in 2002, Disney on Ice Beauty and the Beast in 2003, Princess Classics in 2005 and The Magical World of Disney on Ice last year. will be in Penang on Nov 3 and 4 at the Penang International Sports Arena and from Nov 7 to 11 at the Putra Indoor Arena, Bukit Jalil in Kuala Lumpur. Tickets are priced at RM55, RM155 and RM225 (excluding RM3 Ticket Fees). For more information, call 03-74933010 or 04-6403010 (Penang). For more information, go to www.disneylive.com
    source: the star.com.my

This a one of the many magical Disney show that was brought to Malaysian and kids love it very much.
    Last edited by josh_kslow; 10-05-2007, 03:13 AM.
    My Web Site - RedBubble Site

~ Going to HKDL in 2015 [10th Anniversary] ~

Looking Forward To HKDL's Expansion

akaytrinity.com

Re: Disney - Mickey magic show in Malaysia

This IIRC was the same show that was traveling around the USA. I think it made a stop in Philadelphia not long ago.

Here's the website as there's a problem with linkage in the top post:

http://www.disneylive.com
    Last edited by mouseinphilly; 10-05-2007, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Feld should be congratulated for a great concept. We never miss an ice show and saw Pooh Live a few years ago so I hope this will reach a town near us soon!
      WDW - 1987 & 1991
      DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
      DLR - October 2011

Comment

It will, Nathan. It will.

Comment

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
          It will, Nathan. It will.
          Not to be a party pooper but it may not... The places Disney Live goes is much more limited than where Disney On Ice goes... and as I used to work for Disney On Ice/Feld Entertainment I know that in some cases they don't even return to the same city the next year... It all depends...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X