Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightmare Before Christmas 3D - See it or Skip it?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare Before Christmas 3D - See it or Skip it?

How is this movie in 3D. Is it worth it to see it in theaters?

Re: Nightmare Before Christmas 3D - See it or Skip it?

I really enjoyed it and traveled a round trip of ten hours to see it.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

How's the 3D itself?

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Bacon View Post
        How's the 3D itself?
        Different, but very good. It is used more to add depth to the scenes than have stuff shoot out at the audience.

Comment

Is the depth very good?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Sweet, I'll go see it this weekend if everyone's saying it's good.

Comment

OOOOHHHHH!!! It's playing at my favorite movie theatre in Pinellas Park! :yea:

Comment

I'm not a fan of 3-D movies but I'm going to go watch it
                  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

It's "see it" for me. I love seeing Nightmare Before Christmas in the theaters the best. Back when it first came out. I have seen it for like six times. It is a very addicting movie to me.
                    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

does it have the same type of 3d effects as meet the robinsons?
                      sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

How is this movie in 3D. Is it worth it to see it in theaters?
                        Personally, I LOVE to watch classic movies on the Big Screen; for the same reason that we catch the AFI Series at the Arclight every Wednesday (well, not again until after the first of the year: halted for the AFI Fest and the Holidays), we LOVE to watch the Disney Classics at the El Capitan. "Nightmare Before Christmas" does not have a great many of the typical "3-D Effects" (as the movie was not originally made in 3-D), but the depth of field is enhanced, and the movie is pristine - How better than to enjoy it on the Big Screen, with great sound, and with your 3-D glasses?!

However, I am also of the opinion that "If you HAVE to 'ask', then maybe it's not for you..."; if "Nightmare Before Christmas" is not already one of your favorite holiday treats, then there is certainly nothing in the 3-D Presentation that is going to suddenly turn you into a fan...

"Why should I go see 'Gone With The Wind' / 'Citizen Kane' / 'Mutiny On The Bounty' / 'Casablanca' on the Big Screen? It's an old movie, and I (think that I...) already saw it..."

It doesn't matter when you get to experience all classic movies, only that you do - at some time in your life.
                        "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

I enjoy Nightmare Before Christmas, but I have the movie. Will the 3D add to the experience well enough to go ahead with the 9 dollar ticket of a movie?

Comment

I enjoy Nightmare Before Christmas, but I have the movie. Will the 3D add to the experience well enough to go ahead with the 9 dollar ticket of a movie?
                            If you are this concerned about the money spent then don't bother. The 3D is nice, but if you do not enjoy seeing films on the big screen enough to pay the money than the I really doubt the 3D will do anything for you. It is the same film, it just doesn't look flat anymore.

Comment

Is this movie playing in downtown disney?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X