• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'The Wolf Man' returns

Anthony Hopkins confirms he's in 'The Wolf Man'

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2007/10/19...-the-wolf-man/

Benicio Del Toro is 'The Wolf Man'! - Variety 3/14/06
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...nicio+del+toro
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: 'The Wolf Man' returns

Cool. So I'm guessing it's an actual remake, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Yeti View Post
      Cool. So I'm guessing it's an actual remake, right?
      From the article link above:
      Universal Pictures will scare up a new version of its horror classic "The Wolf Man," with Benicio Del Toro playing the title role. Se7en screenwriter Andrew Kevin Walker has begun writing the script. Scott Stuber, Rick Yorn, Mary Parent and Del Toro will produce.

Like the 1941 original that starred Lon Chaney Jr., the new film will be set in Victorian England. Del Toro will play a man who returns from America to his ancestral homeland, gets bitten by a werewolf and begins a hairy moonlight existence.

Walker spent several months working on some frightening new twists to a familiar tale, adding several characters and plot points that take advantage of cutting-edge visual effects technology.
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

This looks exciting. I'd watch soaps if they had Anthony Hopkins in them, and Del Toro already looks like the Wolf man, so it should be pretty good.

Comment

man any remake of the wolf man is gonna be violent! i can predict blood will be in the movie
          sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X