This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First of many Oswald Merch??

I visited the Disney Store today and found a nice print of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. I imagine the same print is available online at disneystore.com.

It's definitely nice to see the start of what could be a marketing campaign for the Oswald DVD due in December.
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Re: First of many Oswald Merch??

I was actually gonna make a post about this

About a week ago we got the first of our Oswald merchandise and I said to myself (well, the Disney geeks are going to love this [and I meant that in the best way])
    There's the big print you were talking about (actually it's a big canvas poster like the ones that came out with the last studio collection)
    I know there's a plush and a figurine and I think a couple more things (I'll check next time I'm in and FYI it's not online yet)
    It's all really cute though

Comment

I was shocked to see a medium sized Oswald print available at the Torrance Disney Store this week. Didn't see anything else though.

I'm kinda surprised the stuff would appear there and NOT in the parks.

Comment

I am surprised that we have not yet seen Oswald in the parks but this is a positive sign that Oswald is being considered and what I hope is the first sign of things to come.

We shall see...

Perhaps an Oswald character will be introduced to Disney's Hollywood Studios and Walt Disney's California (DCA) in future years?

Kuzcochik, thanks for the description. I meant to take a picture but I figured it would be online, since practically everything else from the store is, but was surprised to find out that it wasn't available online.
        Last edited by ROBONICS95; 11-02-2007, 03:59 PM.
        "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by ROBONICS95 View Post
          Kuzcochik, thanks for the description. I meant to take a picture but I figured it would be online, since practically everything else from the store is, but was surprised to find out that it wasn't available online.
          Hey, no prob.
          I figure it'll all be online eventually. Sometimes it takes a bit for them to put stuff up in the online store.

Comment

As Kuzcochick has said, Oswald is or will be appearing in your local Disney Store as a part of the next round of the Studio Collection. The Studios Collection includes items for members of the entire family in clothing and home items such as canvas, figurines, notebooks, etc. This round of the collection also includes Mickey, Tinkerbell, Jack Skellington, Chip & Dale, and others.

Don't forget that the Disney Treasures will be releasing Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on DVD soon as well.

Comment

I've never really liked that Rabbit. It just has so many negative conotations.
              Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

YEAHH!!! For Oswald Merchandise!

Here are some shots:

www.disneyshopping.com
                Last edited by Oswald the Rabbitt; 11-27-2007, 11:59 PM.

Comment

^ refer to above

Comment

I see the Oswald ornament pictured at disneyshopping/disneystore .com

Right now it says it's $16.99, but was $39.50. Does anyone know if this
                    is at the Disney Stores now?

I didn't see that Oswald plush on line, is that at the Disney Stores?
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Sadly the ornament is no longer available, I really was waiting to get paid tomorrow to purchase it

Comment

That happened to me just before I posted,
                        then when I went back, It was available again.
                        Now, (at this second) it's listed as not available.

I would think the Disney Stores have these,
                        but I don't know what price it's selling at now.

Hopefully one of the Disney Store Cast members
                        will let us know.
                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

GREAT NEWS!! I went to my local Disney Store and they had the ornament and it was on sale, so I also purchased the Oswald wall canvas, and since my purchase was over $40 I got a free beautifully detailed picture frame, sadly they didn't have the plush, but there was one across town, but I think I will just wait til it shows up online or wait till Saturday.

Comment

Looks like the ornament is back up online

Comment

That Oswald plush is expensive. I bought one today and it was $37 after my Cast Member discount.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X