This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Gordon Passes Away

Bruce Gordon, a Disneyologist, Imagineer and author has passed on at the way too early age of 54. If you've never read his books "The Nickel Tour" or "Walt's Time", I highly recommend them for every Disney Geek. Blue Sky Disney wishes his family well during this sad time.

The stars in the sky just got a bit dimmer today...
    http://blueskydisney.blogspot.com/

Imagineer, Author Bruce Gordon passes away
    Longtime Imagineer and author Bruce Gordon has passed away. Gordon is best known to Disney fans for his books including The Nickel Tour and Walt's Time and for his performances at NFFC Conventions with fellow Imagineer and co-author David Mumford (who passed away in 2003).
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 11-19-2007, 07:44 PM. Reason: Removal of link to other Disney forum
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Re: Bruce Gordon Passes Away

This should be placed in the Disneyland forum so more people see it.

Comment

True enough, it has been added.

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

Jim Hill has posted a nice tribute to Bruce...
        Last edited by Alchimedes; 11-19-2007, 07:45 PM. Reason: Removal of Disney forum links according to FAQ

Comment

A very sad day for WDI and Disneyland buffs. I have wanted to get a copy of "Disneyland:The Nickel Tour" for the longest time now. But the copies that are still available go for anywhere between $150-$300.
          My thoughts and condolences go out to the Gordon family.
          Out of the NIGHT....
          When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
          Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
          ---------------------------------------

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X