• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disneyreporter
    replied
    Re: Toy Story Mania Official Website

Originally posted by DisneyDreamer500 View Post
    I am so excited for this ride. We are planning a vacation for 2010 when there's supoosed ti be another new attraction there. And imgainator, this is Aladdinjrstar!
    Another old forum member. I see you've migrated here as well. lol

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Bergman
    replied

Originally posted by Imaginationeer View Post
    I imagine non-flash pictures will be allowed, but even if you have a really good camera, it will probably be hard to get a clear picture.
    The only good ones will be with a diffraction polarizer on the camera lens - or better, a stereo camera with a pair of the ride glasses strapped over the lenses (or properly aligned polarizing filters) to get the right stereo effect. And really fast film (or high sensitivity CCD's for digital) because it's indoor projected images.

Even with the right photo gear it will be extroardinarily difficult to get clear pictures inside the ride, unless you are an Official Disney Photographer and they set up some static shots for you.

Low light can be solved with a long exposure and no motion, and access to stand a tripod where Guests can't normally go when the ride is in operation...

--<< Bruce >>--

Leave a comment:

• DisneyDreamer500
    replied

I am so excited for this ride. We are planning a vacation for 2010 when there's supoosed ti be another new attraction there. And imgainator, this is Aladdinjrstar!

Leave a comment:

• Imaginationeer
    replied

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    I love fast pass:mob:
    Agreed!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
    Thank god DCA won't be offering Fastpass! MGM shouldn't either. I want Fastpass to be over with and as long as the trend continues of not offering it on new rides, then I will be happy.
    I love fast pass:mob:

Leave a comment:

• DisneyMickey
    replied

Thank god DCA won't be offering Fastpass! MGM shouldn't either. I want Fastpass to be over with and as long as the trend continues of not offering it on new rides, then I will be happy.

Leave a comment:

• Imaginationeer
    replied

It's not really it's own website, it's more of a attraction page, much like all of the other ones on Disneyworld.com.

Leave a comment:

• Ghostbuster626
    replied

That Toy Story Mania website does not excite me AT ALL. Disney needs a new marketing department.

Leave a comment:

• disneyreporter
    replied

Originally posted by tomandrobin View Post
    located in Pixar Place?
    Yep. No future Pixar themed attraction will be built outside of Pixar Place (and the Backlot).

Leave a comment:

• Imaginationeer
    replied

Originally posted by Evoulie View Post
    Flash Photography isn't allowed.. what about just photography?
    I imagine non-flash pictures will be allowed, but even if you have a really good camera, it will probably be hard to get a clear picture.

Leave a comment:

• tomandrobin
    replied

located in Pixar Place?

Leave a comment:

• Evoulie
    replied

Flash Photography isn't allowed.. what about just photography?

Leave a comment:

• DisneyIPresume
    replied

Originally posted by ROBONICS95 View Post
    Well, if the average guest has no idea that Disney-MGM Studios will be chagning their name and see that this ride is slated for Disney's Hollywood Studios, then that can cause a bit of confusion and the customer is left with asking themselves, "I want to see this ride so where is Disney's Hollywood Studios?"

At least that's just my opinion
    Makes most sense.

Imagine a guest who has never heard of Disney's Hollywood Studios sees this release and tells his family, "I just booked a trip for all of us to see this new ride at Disney Studios in Hollywood."

Major confusion...

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by disneyreporter View Post
    I find it kind of odd that on the official page for this new attraction is says opening at the Disney-MGM Studios when this attraction will be opening after the park changes its name to Disney's Hollywood Studios. Any reasoning behind this?
    The only reasoning I can see is that the park's name will not be changing until January. So it is currently correct. I would venture to say that Disney will update that aspect next year.

Leave a comment:

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
    replied

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    I can not believe another ride like buzz. yuck!! boring )))))))))
    yeah, I mean Buzz was kinda fun, (long wait though) this one looks a bit cooler. But I have to agree. Probably not the kinda ride one would go on often.

Leave a comment:

• ROBONICS95
    replied

Originally posted by disneyreporter View Post
    I find it kind of odd that on the official page for this new attraction is says opening at the Disney-MGM Studios when this attraction will be opening after the park changes its name to Disney's Hollywood Studios. Any reasoning behind this?

Well, if the average guest has no idea that Disney-MGM Studios will be chagning their name and see that this ride is slated for Disney's Hollywood Studios, then that can cause a bit of confusion and the customer is left with asking themselves, "I want to see this ride so where is Disney's Hollywood Studios?"

At least that's just my opinion

Leave a comment:

• disneyreporter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

I can not believe another ride like buzz. yuck!! boring )))))))))

Leave a comment:

• Imaginationeer
    replied

Just an update, a very similar page featuring Toy Story Mania has also appeared on Disneyland's official website. It can be seen at this link:
    http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...AttractionPage

Leave a comment:

• Imaginationeer
    replied

Pretty much, with the exception of the location and look of the facade.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X