X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventureland shopping on Disneydirect.com

Just got the Fall Preview catalog and found this:

"Here is adventure. Here is Romance. Here is mystery. Tropical rivers, silently flowing into the unknown. The unbelievable splendor of exotic flowers...the eerie sounds of the jungle...with eyes that are always watching.
    This is Adventureland."

Walt Disney approved this proposed plaque but it was never installed.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Adventureland shopping on Disneydirect.com

Originally posted by ALIASd
    Just got the Fall Preview catalog and found this:

"Here is adventure. Here is Romance. Here is mystery. Tropical rivers, silently flowing into the unknown. The unbelievable splendor of exotic flowers...the eerie sounds of the jungle...with eyes that are always watching.
    This is Adventureland."

Walt Disney approved this proposed plaque but it was never installed.
    I read that in the catalog that came with my Enchanted Tiki Room shirt today and thought it was a really cool quote. A great prelude.

Isn't the Adventureland merchandise cool? I love the tiki god sculptures and the Barker Bird figure is gorgeous!

Comment

Re: Adventureland shopping on Disneydirect.com

Yes, so many great pieces. And I do love that plaque quote, hope it wasn't produced and is just gathering dust somewhere over in Glendale or Burbank!
      It would have made a spectacular addition over by the entryway to Adventureland, there's a great spot right across from the Enchanted Tiki Room!
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X