X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir.Mouse
    replied
    Re: Return to OZ

welcome! he's a great guy but his stuff is a little hard to find.

Leave a comment:

• 'Strue
    replied

My gosh! I collect soundtracks and I've never heard of him. I'll have to check it out! Schpanks.

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    replied

David Shire wrote the AMAZING and Touching score!
    his body of work includes Broadway and off- Broadway music in addition to TV /Film scores. His most noted work is the score for Coppola's "The conversation". He composed original music for "Saturday Night fever", and also worked on several disco adaptations including "Night on Disco Mountain."
    Last edited by Sir.Mouse; 12-03-2007, 01:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 'Strue
    replied

"Return to Oz" and "Willow" were the two movies that gave me nightmares for a long, long time...

I don't remember much about the soundtrack, but can anyone tell me who wrote it?

Leave a comment:

• frecky
    replied

Originally posted by pixie chick View Post
    I haven't seen that movie in years! It did freak me out as a kid, though.
    Same here! the wheelers freaked me the hell out! and the flying couch! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• pixie chick
    replied

I haven't seen that movie in years! It did freak me out as a kid, though. I'll be adding it to my Blockbuster queue!

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    replied

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WM0RFE3QGAU&feature=related
    I love the whellers!

Leave a comment:

• Queentitania19
    replied

Return to Oz.... own it, love it! I particularly like the fact that girl that played a slightly creepy dorothy went on to star as a really creepy witch in "the Craft". Balk is creeptacular! Perhaps the fact that I liked this movie was an early indication of me liking Wicked , since i never liked the original Wizard of Oz stories.

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    replied

yeah the special edition dvd came out a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

I remember it. Is it on DVD? I was actually thinking about this movie not too long ago. Would like to see it again.

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    replied

I just saw it recently and i', like what's the big deal. but the images are a bit extreme for youngsters.

Leave a comment:

• Wally
    replied

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
    I don't remember the movie too well since it's been FOREVER since I saw it but I remember being really freaked out by the Wheelers and the witch with all the heads!
    Ditto. After being a little kid and expecting dancing midgets and emerald cities of the first Wizard of Oz- Return to Oz was almost a nightmare! I hid when the Queen was running around without her head, creepy indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Alice's Wonderland
    replied

I loved this movie as a kid! I haven't seen in forever so I don't remember the soundtrack. But I still remember most of the movie. And the witch with all the heads freaked me out too. When they all opened their eyes as one. Creepy.

Leave a comment:

• Coheteboy
    replied

I don't remember the movie too well since it's been FOREVER since I saw it but I remember being really freaked out by the Wheelers and the witch with all the heads!

Leave a comment:

• FrumiousBoojum
    replied

The soundtrack was yumderful. The ragtime march definitely the best...

There are few fans, but I'm one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    started a topic Return to OZ

Return to OZ

Return to OZ I have the sound track and I love the movie as a kid. What do you think?do you even remember the film?? I love it because the movie takes it's fantastical story and makes it natural, as if it could really Exists and the sets were lovely and alluring.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X