Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disney shirts at Hot Topic

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney shirts at Hot Topic

So last night I was at the mall and went into the newly remodeled Hot Topic. Saw 2 shirts on the girls side that might interest some of you. One was Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers and the other was Darkwing Duck.

They had the usual Tink and Cheshire Cat swag too.

Re: Disney shirts at Hot Topic

I love the Disney Couture at Hot Topic!! I've been waiting years for them to make a Darkwing Duck shirt, I think it's awesome. I also really want the Jessica Rabbit wallet for Christmas. It's gorgeous.

Comment

They also havea Ducktales shirt I can't wait to get! My local store doesn't have it yet. You can see all of them on hottopic.com!
      With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

They had some Jessica Rabbit keychain or something too.

Comment

Yes the shirts I great and luckily my local mall has a Hot Topics store. I'm going to check them out again this weekend when I am at the mall.
          Walt Disney World Tickets

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X