• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Cruise line anyone???

Anyone ever done the Disney Cruise?

How was it?

Re: Disney Cruise line anyone???

So totally worth it. We loved every minute of it. There's something for everyone to do of every age (heck, that's what Disney's all about, right?). Castaway Cay was beautiful, the shows were incredible, and the food was fantastic. Now the only cruise my family does is Disney. :thumbup:
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

The Disney Cruise is definitely worth it! From the minute you get on the ship to the minute you leave (you don't want to leave). All activities for everyone was amazing. Castaway Cay and Nassau, the Disney Cruise Line have left me with memories as if it happened yesterday@

Definitely go, if you have a chance. I would like to do the 7 day next time.
      sigpic

toyz4ever

Comment

Did the 7 day West Coast Cruise......great for kids of all ages! If you are just thinking about it, stop, and just do it!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

It was the best trip I've ever been on. Last year I went to the Western Carribean. This fall we're going to the Eastern. Disney definately knows how to cruise in style. I just wish they'd add more ships and go more places like Alaska.

Comment

Would highly recommend it. We're going again in October - our 4th DCL trip. Definitely gotta try it.

Comment

I have to agree with everyone. I loved it!! We are returning next year for one of the special extended cruises. It was a great experience on a wonderful ship and was a model of how customer service should be.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X