Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

***un-official Monorail Model Thread***

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***un-official Monorail Model Thread***

Well. Since there isn't a "Disney Hobbies" forum, I guess this is the next best place to post this.

Ok. Here it is. Anything and everything about the fine hobby of model monorails. (Preferably Disney monorails since this is a Disney board)

Let's see pictures of layouts, How To's & DIY's, you name it.

So have fun and "Please stand clear of the doors."

I currently have the RED monorail
    http://www.geocities.com/monorail_man11279/Box2.jpg

And I just won the PURPLE monorail last week
    http://www.geocities.com/monorail_ma...el_purple1.jpg

And then five mins ago I won Spaceship Earth.
    http://www.geocities.com/monorail_man11279/SSE.jpg
    Last edited by monorail_rider; 02-23-2005, 09:35 AM.

Comment

I've seen model monorails before, and I have to say I've always wanted one. I've had model trains in the past, and as good as those are model monorails seem infinitely cooler.
      I need to gather up some spare funds and buy one one of these days.

Comment

I make scale models for a living (architectual and amusement models) and I just recently bought monorail red.

Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to be making a display using basswood and copper pipe to make a realistic track WDW style and then I'll modify the monorail itself to make it more realistic.

I'll post pics of the progress on here.

Comment

I have monorail red.....

epcot monorail ball... contemporary... Grand Floridian, Polinisian, signs for the resorts,

All looks great during christmas time...

Comment

Originally posted by Taggart
            I make scale models for a living (architectual and amusement models) and I just recently bought monorail red.

Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to be making a display using basswood and copper pipe to make a realistic track WDW style and then I'll modify the monorail itself to make it more realistic.

I'll post pics of the progress on here.

This guy did a good job on that.

Comment

Oh wow, I haven't seen that before! He sure did a good job.

I think I will do the WDW version, however.

Comment

WOO HOO!!! SSE just arived

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X