Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Aristocats Special Edition 1 Disk

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aristocats Special Edition 1 Disk

The nice UPS man dropped off my copy this morning. Looks and sounds amazing. Nice long trailer for the blu-ray of Sleeping Beauty. Yes Cruella is smoking in 101 Dalmatians trailer. Thank goodness sanity prevailed in the on screen smoking ban.

Sorry title is typo it's a 1 disk, my bad
    Last edited by Konrad63; 02-05-2008, 02:11 PM. Reason: Title error
    Redbone Coonhound as seen in "Where The Red Fern Grows" & "Song of the South".

Re: Aristocats Special Edition 1 Disk

I picked mine up at Wal-Mart and it comes with a bonus PC game wrapped up with it: Jump Start World Pet Playground: Adopt, Care For, and Play with Virtual Pets. I was kind of hoping for 50 bonus Movie Rewards points instead.

Comment

You know, I still have yet to see this movie, but I heard it was so good.

Comment

Even though I watched Pinnochio incessantly as a kid, I think Arisotcats may be my all time favorite, it's at least in my top 10 favorite Disney cartoons. I never even really watched it until I was a teen or something. It's so sentimental to me, Roquefort the mouse, Thomas O'mally the alley cat, it's weird, the first pin I wanted was a Roquefort pin.... but having had the nic-name Piglet (from an ex) for a while I decided to not get out of hand and only collect Pooh and Piglet. I had to stay true to Pooh. Now... if I was to start collecting (any and all pins) it would be so much fun and I would start with the mouse from Aristocats

Comment

I need to pick this up. It's one of my all-time faves.

"Everybody wants to be a cat... hallelujah!"

Comment

not really into aristo cats but its an ok movie.

Comment

I didn't relaize it wasn't a 2 disc set till I got out to my car and paid more attention to the cover. It's pretty disapointing that it is only a one disc, but it still looks like it will have some good stuff on it. BTW, I love the songs in this movie, but I have heard the Sherman Brothers retrospective is only 4 minutes long, the Sherman Brothers deserve at least a 45 minute retrospective dedicated to their whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
                I didn't relaize it wasn't a 2 disc set till I got out to my car and paid more attention to the cover. It's pretty disapointing that it is only a one disc, but it still looks like it will have some good stuff on it. BTW, I love the songs in this movie, but I have heard the Sherman Brothers retrospective is only 4 minutes long, the Sherman Brothers deserve at least a 45 minute retrospective dedicated to their whole career.
                When it was supposed to originally come out last year it was supposed to be a 2-disc. All of Disney's animated classics shoud be released as 2-disc sets even if they don't get the Platinum Edition treatment. Movies that deserve better editions that are still currently in the Gold Collection series are:
                Make Mine Music
                Fun and Fancy Free
                Melody Time
                The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad
                The Black Cauldron
                The Rescuers Down Under
                Hercules
                Even though it's not a Gold Collection, Hunchback of Notre Dame deserves a much better release.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                  When it was supposed to originally come out last year it was supposed to be a 2-disc. All of Disney's animated classics shoud be released as 2-disc sets even if they don't get the Platinum Edition treatment. Movies that deserve better editions that are still currently in the Gold Collection series are:
                  Make Mine Music
                  Fun and Fancy Free
                  Melody Time
                  The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr Toad
                  The Black Cauldron
                  The Rescuers Down Under
                  Hercules
                  Even though it's not a Gold Collection, Hunchback of Notre Dame deserves a much better release.

I agree, ecspecially about "The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad." I love that movie, and it is the inspiration for one of my favorite rides. I would love an hour long documentary just about Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X