This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanted songs at the Oscars

Kristin Chenoweth is likely to perform one of the three Enchanted numbers up for Best Original Song. Nothing is official just yet, but I’m told Chenoweth, who plays Olive Snook on ABC’s hit show Pushing Daisies, will belt out “That’s How You Know.”

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/planet...6-dc5fcfb689be

Kinda dissapointed with this. I would've loved to have heard Amy sing "That's How You Know", but I'm still happy that she'll still be singing "Happy Working Song"
    sigpic
    Home away from Home.

Re: Enchanted songs at the Oscars

I love Kristin Chenoweth! She is a wonderful performer and I'm sure she'll be phenomenal!

I haven't seen "Enchanted" yet, so it won't ruin the song for me at all since I have nothing to base it on. I'm excited to see how it turns out!
    <o>

Comment

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
      http://www.eonline.com/gossip/planet...6-dc5fcfb689be

Kinda dissapointed with this. I would've loved to have heard Amy sing "That's How You Know", but I'm still happy that she'll still be singing "Happy Working Song"
      Same here. Would rather have Amy sing both, she brings the enthuiasm and everything to the wonderful song. I think she should do 'that's how you know' and let Kristen do 'happy working song'.
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Awesome!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't they get Idina Menzel to sing one song if Amy is singing the other? I mean that makes more sense... she has the Broadway chops. She was in the movie.

Comment

^Er, Kristin Chenoweth has just as much Broadway chops as Menzel. Both have won Tony awards and both have terrific voices and co-starred in the musical Wicked together...

Comment

I meant Idina was in "Enchanted." So it makes more sense on that aspect.

Comment

Oy! Not a Chenoweth fan personally. It should be interesting whomever sings

Comment

Idina could unhinge that huge jaw of hers and eat Amy Adams.
                  Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Comment

^^^^Kinda' uncalled for.

Comment

I hope Kristin Chenoweth will be the one singing also. I like her too.
                      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I'm sure she will do wonderfully, but I'm in the camp that would love to see Amy Adams sing both songs. I mean, she performed them in the movie so she should perform on stage too. There must be a reason why she isn't doing it. We may never know. But right now I am just excited that the Oscars will go on!

Comment

I love Kristen Chenoweth, I'm sure she will do awesome. Apart from any Union rules preventing Amy Adams from doing more than one musical selection, I'm sure this is a way to prevent the ceremony from looking like "The Amy Adams Show"

Comment

During the 1992 Academy Awards, Page, Jerry and Richard
                            were allowed to perform two songs from Beauty and the Beast,
                            from the Oscar site:

Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I tink Menzel should have been asked since she WAS in the movie and all...but no doubt Chenowith will do great...Then again....Menzel isn't usually casted as he happy go lucky bright character as Chenowith is...

Well either way i'm sure it will be fine.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X