1 of 2 < >


All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Would you like your school to perform HSM?


Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Would you like your school to perform HSM?

    It appears that Disney is allowing high schools and jr high schools to perform High School Musical, providing you are granted a license to do so. The license application requires that you first must either submit an application to MTI (Musical Theater International), or a letter / fax can be submitted with the following information:

    Name and Address of Producing Organization
    Phone and Fax numbers
    Name of Show
    Dates of Desired Performance(s)
    Number of Performances
    Name of Theatre/Auditorium
    Seating Capacity of Theatre/Auditorium
    Ticket Prices (be specific, include all discounts)

    For more information on how your or your kids school can apply for this, please go to
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Ad Widget