This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cowboy Needs a Horse"

Okay, who remembers this sweet little short cartoon from the 50s?! Better question (for me anyway) is who has pictures if this sweet little cartoon short from the 50s? I'm an artist in need of these photos for a research project. Who can help me? :beg: Post 'em here or PM me with them if you've got them! Thanks a bunch!

Re: "Cowboy Needs a Horse"

No pictures, but I know the cartoon. VERY cute. Always got a kick out of the design of the horse, having evolved from his bed.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I know, it's too cute! So happy to know that it'll be on the next wave of Walt Disney Treasures! Only I can't wait that long...
      Anyone? :unsure:

Comment

you can find parts of that short (not the whole thing) on one of the sing along videos, I think on the snow white one. you can pick that up used on amazon for less than a dollar.

I think Eyvind Earl did the bg's on that. If you ever get to go to the feature animation research library they have some of the bg's blown up and framed, very nice stuff.
        VISIT my sketchblog: M54

Comment

Oh I love this cartoon! It was on one of my kids' sing-a-long videos. It was dreamy
          I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
          That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
          sigpic

Comment

It is found on the Home on the Range sing-a-long.

-Michael
            “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Thanks all!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X