Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are you buying your copy of Enchanted?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you buying your copy of Enchanted?

Ok, it's finally here! The wait is over! (And since I saw it on opening day, it has been a VERY long wait!) Enchanted comes out on DVD tomorrow!!

So, who's done the research? Where is the best place to purchase it? What are the "extras" that different stores are throwing in to get you to buy it there?

I think I saw a commercial that said Circuit City would have it for $13.99 - their website shows that as the price as well, but for online orders only.

Best Buy.com says it is $14.99 and you get two free books based on the movies with purchase. Again, that is the online offer and I'm not certain if the in-store offer is the same.

Target has an extra disc attached with more features on it. According to Target.com, it will also be 14.99.

Any other great deals or extras?

Oh - Toys R Us is having a sale with buy one DVD and get any other DVD for 1/2 price and with Enchanted you get a coin purse. Wahoo.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Re: Where are you buying your copy of Enchanted?

I think you have to decide which you prefer, books or Pez Dispensers. From what I see Circuit City gives you Pez Dispensers with it. I was looking to see if anyone had pins, none that I can see. I'll be out at C.C. tomorrow to get it.

Edit: OOPS, Pez dispensers not included. Boy the paper add was confusing.
    Last edited by Melonballer; 03-18-2008, 05:50 PM.

Comment

I've been wonder about this too! Thanks for the info, tm!

The Disney Stores have a set of 4 Lithographs with the dvd for $19.99.

I checked Suncoast Motion Pictures, but they didn't have any special offers or goodies, $19.99
      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

The reason why I bought a PlayStation 3 recently is entirely due to the exclusive feature on the "Enchanted" Blu-Ray, "The D-Files." So it becomes my first Blu-Ray disc purchase!

That said, I still did some research thru my Sunday ads checking what on-pack extras each of the stores were offering, and that Target bonus disc caught my eye. They usually include those inside the case, so I'm afraid its probably inside the DVDs only. But I'm making a visit to Target on the way to work this morning just in case.

Comment

Probably Target because of the extra disc.
          sigpic

Comment

Not sure, but I'll probably go with Target or Best Buy since they're pretty close to my house.
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Target or Best Buy probably...........we live pretty close to those places...

Comment

I need to rent it first and see if it's something I'll watch more than once (yes I haven't seen it yet). If I do buy it, I'll get it at whoever has it the cheapest.

Comment

I pre ordered mine at BestBuy.com and it arrived yesterday!!!! We watched it last night

Comment

My mom is giving Enchanted to Lil LL for Easter. I have to wait to watch it. Boo.

Comment

Target....on my way home. Will be in Wolfette's Easter Purse (no baskets anymore, she's figured the whole thing out).
                      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by Gone2Disneyland View Post
                        The reason why I bought a PlayStation 3 recently is entirely due to the exclusive feature on the "Enchanted" Blu-Ray, "The D-Files." So it becomes my first Blu-Ray disc purchase!

That said, I still did some research thru my Sunday ads checking what on-pack extras each of the stores were offering, and that Target bonus disc caught my eye. They usually include those inside the case, so I'm afraid its probably inside the DVDs only. But I'm making a visit to Target on the way to work this morning just in case.
                        To each their own, and a PS3 is good to have for other Blu-Ray DVDs and even some games if you're in to that, but I find the choice to put so much money down for a single special feature to be astounding. I'd probably just go read about it on a website and be content with that.

EDIT: That being said, I haven't made any sort of grand battle plan to go storming retailers for it. I'll probably get it when I get it. It was a great movie, but I have a few others (Ratatouille, Sweeney Todd (two weeks)) that I'd probably want to get first.

Comment

Probably Target.

It's an easter thing, but we get it today and watch it tonight. We can't wait until Sunday.

Our daughter figured out the Easter Bunny thing awhile ago, our son hasn't said/asked anything. But we've been throwing hints out to see if he'll say anything. I think he's yanking our chain personally.

Comment

Well, I ended up buying it at a grocery store - I had to go get milk and eggs (and symphony bars to make cookies), so I just picked it up - they had it for $14.88 and August Rush for the same price - I got them both for my kids easter baskets.
                            sigpic
                            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Thrax is getting it from Best Buy. Apparently he found an old gift card from there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X