Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Anyone read Utopia by Lincoln Child?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone read Utopia by Lincoln Child?

I started reading Utopia by Lincoln Child. It's a suspence novel that takes place in a new high tech theme park called Utopia set in present time. It's main story is about a theme park that has been open and running smoothly for 6 months untill rides and attractions start to malfunction, injuring crew members and guests. I started reading it around the same time the california screamin collision happend and it was kinda freaky.

so far I'm about a third into the book, so if anyone who has read it don't ruin the ending. so far the book has been purdy good. I would recomend it to anyone who is interested in the backstage/interworkings of a theme park (just about all of the mice chatters), since most of this fiction book take place backstage. there are also a lot of similarities with "Utopia" and Disney parks, and even a few Disney refrences. Check it out.

Re: Anyone read Utopia by Lincoln Child?

Thanks, I will have to check this one out, the is an interesting subject. :wave:
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X