This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone read Utopia by Lincoln Child?

I started reading Utopia by Lincoln Child. It's a suspence novel that takes place in a new high tech theme park called Utopia set in present time. It's main story is about a theme park that has been open and running smoothly for 6 months untill rides and attractions start to malfunction, injuring crew members and guests. I started reading it around the same time the california screamin collision happend and it was kinda freaky.

so far I'm about a third into the book, so if anyone who has read it don't ruin the ending. so far the book has been purdy good. I would recomend it to anyone who is interested in the backstage/interworkings of a theme park (just about all of the mice chatters), since most of this fiction book take place backstage. there are also a lot of similarities with "Utopia" and Disney parks, and even a few Disney refrences. Check it out.

Re: Anyone read Utopia by Lincoln Child?

Thanks, I will have to check this one out, the is an interesting subject. :wave:
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X