This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanted DVD Easter Eggs

The ads for "Enchanted" make it sound like the Blu-Ray disc is the only one with the feature that highlights the hidden Disney References used in the movie. The Blu Ray disc may do it while the movie is playing, but the regular DVD has a couple of Easter Eggs, the second being the Disney References used in the movie. Here is the way to find them both:

Enchanted
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Re: Enchanted DVD Easter Eggs

Cool! Thanks! I'll have to give it a try when the 'Easter Bunny' brings it to me.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

I found the easter eggs (along with most of the DVD features) to be lacking.
      I've seen the music video so that was no big
      And the second one was just a big ad telling you to buy the Blu-Ray edition. It shows like two scenes and then explains that all the good features are on Blu-ray. Lame!

Comment

^ I thought it was pretty lame as well. I mean, obviously Disney wants people to switch to Blu-Ray, and that's fine but this seems like a crappy way to go about it.

They should have offered a 2-disc higher cost edition to get all of the features instead of making people go out and buy a $400 Blu-Ray DVD player in order to do so.

Comment

I just bought a new 800-watt home theatre system last year. I'm not plunking for $400 for a blu-ray player. Drop the price by a couple hundred and maybe I'll consider it in 5 years.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X