X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Pressler brings Disney Magic to GAP Breakrooms

Genie, I wish for your freedom!

Re: Paul Pressler brings Disney Magic to GAP Breakrooms

I agree, he's very good at retail since he was in charge when I was at the Disney Store! He just sucks at theme parks, he tried to make Disneyland a giant retailer and ignore the attractions...he was fun to work for he just doesn't get that Disneyland is all about the magic, not t-shirts folded perfectly! No dis on the Gap, I still wear all their clothes!

P.S. He hangs out in my neighborhood quite a bit and has even come in to my work looking for product! It's nice not having to be nervous around him anymore and realize he's a pretty nice guy!
    "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
    - Skipper Mike

Comment

There's no doubt about it - he's definitely best suited for a retail environment. And he thrives there and is well-liked and successful.

He just didn't fit in at the parks. It wasn't his expertise.
      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

That's awesome to hear about the break rooms. I was a Gap Outlet employee for a few years and I hated taking my break in the store. i almost always left and went out to my car or something. Not only did the space suck, since it was just a folding table in the stock room, but it wasn't condusive to getting stock work done. The break space took up valuable real estate which could have been helpful to the stock team for one thing. Also, it was a constant battle to keep many of the stock team "on task" because of the distraction created by employees who were "on break" and tempted to converse.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X