This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Story Mania! in DCA (Anaheim) to officially open June 17th

The Disneyland Resort sent out a new Press Release today, but it does firm up the exact date for the "official" opening of the attraction...

Originally posted by Disneyland Resort Press Release

SPRING INTO SUMMER MANIA WITH NEW VACATION PACKAGE OFFERINGS FROM DISNEYLAND RESORT
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Toy Story Mania! in DCA (Anaheim) to officially open July 17th

FYI, title of the thread says July.
    "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Re: Toy Story Mania! in DCA (Anaheim) to officially open June 17th

TYPO fixed

Comment

Ick, not much of a deal. The Jolly Roger is seedy in the extreme. It's one of my least favorite of the good neighbor hotels
        sigpic
        I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Comment

The "Deal" is not the point, but the fact that the Disneyland Resort issued a Press Release that says "Toy Story Mania!' opens on June 17th. The latest was "late June", so it is nice to have a firm date (but always remember, EVERYTHING is always subject to change at Disney).

Comment

Also the soft openings will probably go for a few weeks before too. I went on the soft opening of Monster's Inc. It was so nice not to wait 3 hours for a new attraction.
            sigpic

Comment

Finally, but why on a thursday when DCA closes at 8:00 p.m.?
              Went to Disneyland last week but didn't go to DCA.
              Anyways that ride will be harder to play then Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters.
              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

June 17th, is a TUESDAY, and the media event will be in the morning. The 17th is all about the media attention. In fact, more than likely, if you are not credentialed, you are not going to get to see the ceremony. They will close down the Pier area until it is over. Tuesday is not a bad day for getting good news coverage, and Disney will also have the CMO winner out in attendance, to allow the West Coast folks to cover the winner and its activities that day.

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll be in town that week.

Comment

I'm sure there's a video posted somewhere around here, but I'm adding some video of Mr. Potato Head in action from the other day.

Comment

Darkbeer Wrote:

June 17th, is a TUESDAY, and the media event will be in the morning. The 17th is all about the media attention. In fact, more than likely, if you are not credentialed, you are not going to get to see the ceremony. They will close down the Pier area until it is over. Tuesday is not a bad day for getting good news coverage, and Disney will also have the CMO winner out in attendance, to allow the West Coast folks to cover the winner and its activities that day.
                      oops..it's a Tuesday sorry.
                      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

An interactive audio animatronic. One of the more reasons why I go to Disneyland Resort more than any other amusement park aside from my job.
                        sigpicRocket Rods 1998-2001 May you rest in peace.

"From the imagination of Walt Disney and NASCAR presents a second generation in Tomorrowland Rapid Transit. Rocket Rods V2!"

Comment

Wow, god bless youtube.... that's hilarious
                          sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X